• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Well

I want someone to craft me a complete ironwood kitchen so bad :( i have all the materials, and so far only the kitchenette and low table
I could do that for you later if you'd like! I think I have the full set now, and I'd love make it for others :giggle:

Wishing for a birthday cupcake 🧁
Like the little cupcakes you get to share with your villagers? If so I have some of those although you can’t place them down only drop them.
1590690462004.png

I want someone to craft me a complete ironwood kitchen so bad :( i have all the materials, and so far only the kitchenette and low table
I have all the ironwood recipes and can craft them for you except the chair.

I wish for a red refrigerator, red mixer and/or red toaster :)
Refrigerator wish granted by @Xcourt560x! Thank you
I was wrong, I only have the white and green. Sorry.

Last edited:
This is a cute idea!

I've been looking for Beige Winter-solstice Sweater. I can't seen to get lucky enough to find it~!

1590699389707.png

This thread makes me happy! It’s such a cute idea, thank you for starting this :) I’ll try to grant people’s wishes if I can too!

I wish for....honestly, bells LOL. I don’t like any of my layout and have to relocate sooo many houses and demolish inclines only to build new ones again so.... I’m always broke:cry:

edit: wish granted by @mikatana !! thank you so much :’)

Last edited:
This thread makes me happy! It’s such a cute idea, thank you for starting this :) I’ll try to grant people’s wishes if I can too!

I wish for....honestly, bells LOL. I don’t like any of my layout and have to relocate sooo many houses and demolish inclines only to build new ones again so.... I’m always broke:cry:
i can grant your wish!! it’s not a lot but how about 99k?╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Back