• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Wishing Well

LilBabyDelirium

Fairy Godmother/Partially Obscured Floaty Thing
Bells
Tasty Cake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Rose
Isabelle
Famous Mushroom
Green Feather
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (243) +
I love that the spirit of this game is in the friendliness of its neighbors; in giving gifts and of making friends... and in the spirit of that, I thought it would be awesome if there was a place where you'd make a wish for something and one of the members of Bell Tree forum would try to grant that wish (free of charge).

This isn't a place of trying to get free stuff to resell. That's really bad form. However, it would be nice if you are making a wish that you check in to see if YOU can make a wish come true.

So go ahead... make a wish and let's see if I can grant the first one!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR MESSAGE "WISH GRANTED!" WHEN FULFILLED. :)

Last edited:
This is such a nice idea! I’d be happy to help out

Right now, I wish for an orange tape deck :)

Wish granted thanks to @NefariousKing

Last edited:
Wish granted! Thank you so much to @LilBabyDelirium & @Dufontee for very kind offers, and to @Snowifer for supplying the weeds!

This is so lovely - thanks for posting, @LilBabyDelirium! 😊

I’m trying to build a formal gardens with a maze so I need a LOT of hedge! I barely get a weed each day on my island so my wish is for a LOT of weeds, given I need 10 to make a 1X1 hedge.

I’d be really happy to pull them myself if your island is weedy and I could do a little gold can watering for you too! 🌸

Last edited:

I’m trying to build a formal gardens with a maze so I need a LOT of hedge! I barely get a weed each day on my island so my wish is for a LOT of weeds, given I need 10 to make a 1X1 hedge.

I’d be really happy to pull them myself if your island is weedy and I could do a little gold can watering for you too! 🌸

How much hedge to you need? I'd like to make this wish come true :)

I can give you a few stacks of weeds if you'd like!

I have STACKS of weeds! I can grant that wish. You want the weeds or crafted hedges?

I wish for the ironwood dresser diy (I cant make the kitchennette without one) and the underwater wall from sahara (I believe its from her) because im making my left side room a display of cool fish models as like a second museum in a way!
Underwater wall is actually a summer diy recipe. I’d be happy to make you some ironwood dressers for free if you have the mats.
Post automatically merged:

Tysm! would you want pickup or delivery?

I can drop off. I’ll be available in about 10-15 minutes if that’s ok :)

Underwater wall is actually a summer diy recipe. I’d be happy to make you some ironwood dressers for free if you have the mats.
Post automatically merged:

I can drop off. I’ll be available in about 10-15 minutes if that’s ok :)

do you happen to know whats required? chances are I do have the mats for it

Wish granted - this thread rocks!

How much hedge to you need? I'd like to make this wish come true :)
I can give you a few stacks of weeds if you'd like!
I have STACKS of weeds! I can grant that wish. You want the weeds or crafted hedges?
Well this is amazing - what a well! Thank you @Dufontee, @Snowifer & @LilBabyDelirium!!

I’m not yet exactly sure how much hedge I need but the pattern I’m looking at is a 13 x 13 space overall so I’d estimate about 85-90 ish pieces of hedge 😬 a lot!

I’d be happy to accept weeds, fully formed hedge - any and all generous donations super appreciated! Thank you lovely friends! ❤️

Last edited:
Back