The Who's What Rank List

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
This is a list about what users are at what rank. NSider has one of these, but TBT does not. In case you're wondering who's a sage or who's a mod, this is the place to find out.

Administrators:
STORMTROOPER88888
BULERIAS

Global Moderators:
TYOSHI90

Employees:
BULERIAS
TYOSHI90
BASTOISE99

Sages:
SMARTTECHDRAGON15
PKMNRULES!
ZERO_13

Isolated Hole:
LINK1704

This thread will be updated regulary.

P.S. Sorry about my absence. Bad weather took out the internet in my area.

Miscellaneous Notes:

Employees are people who work here. I believe that is just a group, with only basic powers. They are different from Global Mods, who can edit, delete, and lock threads and messages.

Some users will have titles such as Founder, Yoshi, etc. These are custom titles, and not counted as ranks.

This thread will be updated regulary as users rank up.
Thanks for visiting!

:)

nice thread smarttech, but global mods can delete posts and lock threads. They can also edit other peoples threads.

BASTOISE99 said:
nice thread smarttech, but global mods can delete posts and lock threads. They can also edit other peoples threads.
Great List Smart tech! And I'm both a global moderator AND an employee? That's good to know! Keep up the good work

:)

SLACKER6 said:
you really need to update because I am an employee It says so on the employee list in the acac only topic
You are a member, not an employee.

SLACKER6 said:
you really need to update because I am an employee It says so on the employee list in the acac only topic
your a member not an employee.
PS: thanks bulerias.

when the new ranks come this thread will have to be updated. can you do it bulerias or will storm do it?

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
when the new ranks come this thread will have to be updated. can you do it bulerias or will storm do it?
I can do it.
ok, but you will have to be looking at ppl's rrank all the time. by
monday you should add me and sporge to the sages.

Back