• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Villager Thread

Plus, most people would probably have 10 villagers by then..?

From what I can tell from various blogs and videos, villagers offer to move out fairly frequently in this game. It's not like you have 10 villagers and then no other villagers will be living in your town after that.

I'm going to make a campsite ASAP, so that hopefully I can get some coveted villagers in there to invite to my town. :)

This new ostrich moved into my town today. I hadn't seen a good pic of her before. She's cute :)
HNI_0100.JPG

Are you guys going to let villagers sift through your town as you please?

I think, unless I get some of the few villagers that I really like, or if I make special bonds with one or another, I will let them go through my town.

I don't want to start memorizing what the villagers say and then talking to them is a complete bore.

Odd thing happened in my town yesterday; I don't remember it happening in WW.

A neighbor stopped by my house to play/check it out. I had made no appointments that day as I had just started. He didn't follow me through the rooms and left after commenting on my things.

In all fairness, I do it to their houses, too. Just had never seen them do it to my house xD

It was...refreshing :)

Has anyone made a full list of all confirmed villagers, yet? I want to know if there's more than just 2 male kangaroos...

Odd thing happened in my town yesterday; I don't remember it happening in WW.

A neighbor stopped by my house to play/check it out. I had made no appointments that day as I had just started. He didn't follow me through the rooms and left after commenting on my things.

In all fairness, I do it to their houses, too. Just had never seen them do it to my house xD

It was...refreshing :)

This has happened for me too, but Moe is the only one that seems to do it. I'm good friends with most of my villagers, so perhaps only one can randomly visit?

Does anyone have a good screenshot of the bunny seen here?

Attachments

• HNI_0100.JPG
    HNI_0100.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 130
This has happened for me too, but Moe is the only one that seems to do it. I'm good friends with most of my villagers, so perhaps only one can randomly visit?

Does anyone have a good screenshot of the bunny seen here?

20121204105833db4.jpg
2012113020353.JPG
HNI_0038-64a5d.JPG
1354573858.jpg

His name is Amamin

My new 10th villager is Charmy who's now a big sis type. Her body is huge now compared to her old type.

HNI_0010.JPG

New sheep Claus, smug type.
HNI_0034.JPG

New bear Kumaros, smug type. (I guarantee that his name will change in the English version.)
HNI_0038.JPG
I think he's like an Ancient Roman or a Gladiator or something like that.

Is this Elmer? His Japanese name is Saber.
HNI_0066.JPG

I think this is Nibbles. Japanese name is Garigari which means crunchy.
HNI_0071.JPG

That's making me nervous that they changed Charmy's personality. Even though she hasn't been seen since Gamecube. Idk it just bothers me. I wonder if they changed anyone else. They probably did to have an equal balance on personalities.

Back