• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The thing you most regret doing

pastelbricks

Bells
What do you most regret doing? Mine was probally telling a villager *cough willow cough* to come to my town. Shes cute anall but shes a sheep... I hate sheep.

wait if you hate sheep why did you invite her?

I think i regret restarting my first town >:

The first time I time travelled and didn't understand how it worked. I didn't have Beautiful Town and I lost my blue pansy, blue violets and most of my purple violets.

I regret started my first town, because even though I had no idea what I was doing, I miss all of my villagers. No one has visited the Dream Town either, so it's been deleted. ;^;

Not reading about how streetpass work. Missed a lot of tags when I opened the wrong ACNL game first early on.
The random 10th mover from a streetpass was upsetting.
Another one was leaving the game without saving after getting the picnic blanket PWP. Waited 3 more months for the request.

I regret A LOT of things *sigh* :
resetting my first town ;~;
TTing too much and losing Zucker
Being a noob and hitting all my villagers with a net
Wasting my bells on unnecessary house extensions

I most regret choosing the wrong police station. While I love the look of Booker's, I do not like his personality. I wish I had chosen Cooper's :(

Building my cafe two spaces in front of the railroad instead of one space. It's probably only noticeable to me but it bothers me.

I regret restarting my town over SOOO many times! I bought the game in 2013 but I started a new game again... this year. I plan to stick to this one. I mean, I also regret the town name and my mayor name BUT I've come to terms with it and I am okay with them!

I regret not talking to my villagers enough. I'm so busy on decorating my house and buying furniture and plants and whatever that I completely ignore my villagers. This is why Molly left. :(

I really regret TT just to make bells so I can pay off my house I lost Felicity I got her back. Did the 16villager cycle to get her back.

Back