• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Story's Audiobook - Come Listen to My Random Senseless Novel!

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
NfqHX9O.png

Art by many talented artists on TBT! Thanks so much!!

Once upon a time, I posted a recording of a chapter of my novel to serve as a sample of my voice, and everyone went completely nuts over it and said it was the greatest thing ever. So I decided to make a thread dedicated to the audiobook. You can thank those lovely people for this abomination.

I once had a thread dedicated to recordings of my novel. Since then, the site I was using deleted a lot of the recordings, forcing me to abandon it.... I recently found a new site so I'm back to recording things! This time, I'm gonna finish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an odd screwball novel I wrote that makes next to no sense and is mainly for humor and making people laugh. If you're having a bad day, just listen to a chapter and you're sure to be giddy af in no time!

The Story is a novel that once started as the "ending" of my short stories but kept going... and going. And going! While it doesn't seem to have a plot, surviving daily life seems to be the main goal. The characters know they're trapped in the abomination and try to fix the chaos and insanity that goes on every chapter. Eventually they all give up and decide to just try to live life the best they can by going out and doing things before The Story ultimately ends. There are many deep secrets hidden within The Story where things often "connect" with one another, often unintentionally. The whole thing might seem like a mess but trust me, there's a deeper meaning beyond the insanity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would probably be on the back cover:​

The Story is about a group of teenagers who all live together under the same roof and have adventures. Little do they know they're trapped in a work of fiction where insanity and chaos are a daily thing! As the Seasons progress, the characters (mainly Nathan) become aware of this and try to fix it. Even the almighty Author has no say in the chaos and is forced to watch his novel get turned into nonsense! But the real question is... what is the source of all the nonsense? And also... why? These questions and more are answered as time goes on.

As for backstory: during my time in high school I wrote this massive novel. I wrote it for 5 years (first season was written in 8th grade) and it's like the most amazing thing ever... mostly because it's SO LONG. It's basically like a slice-of-life anime if you could even go so far to call it that. I like to think of it as being similar to those TV shows where something new goes on every episode and no matter how bad it gets, things always go back to the way they were before the next episode starts.

The insanity centers around this group of people who all live together in the same house (mostly because I could never seem to handle people living next door and would always forget about them unless they were all under the same roof) and have adventures. None of them are related to one another and we never find out why they all live together. It seems like each time a character is introduced they just automatically "move in" and there's another bedroom upstairs. Each chapter has us dealing with all kinds of things as we progress through the Seasons. The great thing about The Story is that so long as you know the characters, you can start from whichever Season/chapter you want! Trust me, you wouldn't be missing anything.

This is a completely random story that is meant to make next to no sense. Keep that in mind while listening! It's also a story where so long as you know the characters, you can start from whichever chapter/Season you want!

There are references to all kinds of things in this novel. This is intentional!

I split each year of writing into a "Season", much like a TV show. Each Season would start around August when a new school year began and end in June when we went on summer break. There are five Seasons- one for each year of school (including 8th grade). Both the characters and my writing style evolve each Season, which is always fun to see. A unique thing about this story is it was only written at school. I never wrote at home or anything, it was merely something to keep me occupied when I had nothing better to do. As such, The Story only takes place Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and breaks. If we weren't at school, I didn't write. Some chapters center around these breaks, such as Monday-Tuesday from Season 4, where we weren't at school on Monday and started the week on a Tuesday so the Tuesday felt like a Monday, and The Thursday V-Day of Princess Sarah from the same Season, where we're off Friday so the PSC happens on Thursday. None of the chapters ever occur on a Saturday or Sunday. It's mentioned that during weekends or breaks the characters have "time off" where they live their own lives and "don't have to be in The Story". Y'know, like actors. It's quite interesting, really. Often times I'll mention the date and then with some math you could even find out the exact day each chapter was written and find out what we had off and why. Ahhh I'm a genus.

This was originally meant to be a children's story (which lasted until maybe Season 2), so I refrain from using any foul language. Thankfully, I managed to finish The Story without slipping up.

Season 5 said:
"What?! You were supposed to kick his as- REAR END."

Of course, many things and phrases are heavily implied. But, y'know, what isn't nowadays? Do note that I never wrote any foul language in, but I'm definitely going to improvise if I get the opportunity in the audiobook, heh heh.

People in this story die. A lot. Don't worry though, it's in no way gruesome, it's entirely comedic. Someone will keel over and die from something, then reappear in the corner of the room three seconds later. Such is life. Such is entertainment. Such is The Story.

KEY:
Chapter Name = This chapter is available! Click on the name to listen to it!
Chapter Name = This chapter has been recorded and is awaiting upload. I usually don't leave it like this though.
Chapter Name = This chapter isn't available yet!
Chapter Name = This chapter will not be added for various reasons. Check Notes at the bottom of the Season for info.
Chapter Name = This chapter will not be added until all other chapters in The Story have been added! Excludes those crossed out.​

Some Notes:
-Chapters can be anywhere from 2 minutes in length to 30
-The final two chapters of Season 5 will not be uploaded until all the other chapters are added
-You'll notice the same "bits" tend to happen each Season- the repetition is intended.
-I get lazy during some parts... and you can tell. I try to make a joke out of it though.
-The Story is written in various notebooks, so I will "introduce" a new notebook in certain chapters
-In the audiobooks, I tend to stray from what's written and often add stuff as I go
-Language can get sassy at times, though rarely and never overly so. You've been warned!

Here's a list of all the important characters and when they appear in The Story. If you're looking for a certain character, be sure to look here.

NAMESEASONCHAPTER DEBUT
--------------------------------
Nathan PeppersSeason 1-51x01 - The Pilot
Amber ShineSeason 1-51x01 - The Pilot
FlamDawg DiscoSeason 1-51x01 - The Pilot
Sarah RadishSeason 1, 3-51x01 - The Pilot
Zack HaktonSeason 1-51x10 - He's Back
Zoey HaktonSeason 3-43x01 - It Starts... Again
Dennis SparksSeason 3-53x13 - One Bizarre Chapter
Sindr PowersSeason 4-54x36 - Sindr Storm
Kotaro McGoodButtSeason 4-54x72 - Spiked Love
Alex MillerSeason 55x24 - Daily Basis (main character debut)
Princess SarahSeason 3-5 (Friday Chapter)3x50 - Sarah the German Ninja Princess
Bob KimajawaSeason 1-51x11 - The True Zack Attack
Pillbug EcoliSeason 1-5 (Rarely)1x11 - The True Zack Attack
RedEyeSeason 11x01 - The Pilot
BlueEyeSeason 1-21x17 - Infiltration
Cat MakotoSeason 22x10 - We Meet Cat
JT CoogiSeason 22x05 - Here Comes JT!
Rex StoneSeason 22x12 - Daybreak Hill
Zatch HaktonSeason 22x26 - Zatch
Elee McGeeSeason 11x01 - The Pilot
Luno StarrSeason 11x01 - The Pilot
Michael PortaleSeason 11x18 - The Conversation Party

"Season" lists when the character was a main character (with the exception of Bob, Pillbug, and Rex). Characters are likely to appear outside their main Season, though only as side characters. For example, BlueEye had an appearance during the play in Season 5.

This thread is mostly just for storage purposes. It's just something I'll link people to or use to store information. I'll bump it every now and then when I add new stuff, but once everything is added it will become inactive.

Thanks so much for checking this out! I hope you enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Season 1
(2009-10)
[9/9]​

Season 1 is literally a hot mess. This is where everything began, although it originally had a plot and was meant to be something entirely different. It started off as the 22nd short story I had written, entitled "Villains of the World, Unite!" and it was supposed to feature all the bad guys from previous installments coming back for revenge. Cue big battle, grade A 100% final boss, blah blah blah. Eventually the whole thing spun waaaaaaay off track and became The Story. The great thing about Season 1 is that it's entirely original and doesn't feature the same bits I often repeat through the Seasons... mostly because those bits start here!

It was written when I was 13, so things sound lame and grammatically incorrect usually. I struggled with thing ahhhhhh.

This Season isn't read by chapter because the chapters resemble that of a novel-style layout. Some are 40+ pages and could be split into like 20 more specific chapters. As such, Season 1 is recorded by notebook rather than chapter.

I have decided to just read in parts. I'll read as long as I can and just end when I get tired.

MY VOICE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES THIS SEASON TOLERABLE.

Because Season 1 is basically one big adventure start to finish, you don't have to listen to it before you can listen to the others! Nothing is explained in Season 1 that you won't find in every other Season.

It gets better in the later Seasons, so just tough it out, mmkay?

----------------------------------

Notebook 1 - The Beginning

[Part 1] - Opening, Destro's Lair, & Battle

[Part 2] - Battle Wrap-Up, I ARE TREE, & Mad Scientist Bit

[Part 3] - Lair Wrap-Up & Nathan's Defeat

The Story begins its spectacular journey with this notebook! Here, the gang suspect notorious evildoer Mr. Destro of being up to no good (yet again) and venture to his lair to find evidence. They uncover many things (most of which they would rather not see ever again), fight a few battles, and ultimately struggle with excaping the lair before Mr. Destro returns and catches them in the act.

Notebook 2 - Finding the Truth

[Part 1] - The Beach

[Part 2] - Beach Wrap-Up & Eternal Bedsprings

[Part 3] - Amber's Show & Frog/Road Grader Epidemic

[Part 4] - Interview & Colonel Corn

[Part 5] - Amber's Secret

After escaping Mr. Destro's lair, the gang head to the beach to confront the man himself. Well... maybe they're just after more evidence, but still. Eventually everyone returns home, only to be whisked away to some weird interrogation room where they are asked a lot of personal (and disturbing) questions. Once that's all over with, Nathan notices that Amber is acting suspicious, so he tries to get her to reveal whatever she's hiding.

Notebook 3 - Secrets Revealed

[Part 1] - Amber's Bad Day

[Part 2] - Lair Infiltration, BlueEye Arrives, & Convo Party Start

[Part 3] - Conversation Party

Amber reveals that old-friend Penelope might know something useful to the team, so Nathan dresses up as a woman and infiltrates the lair in order to befriend her and press her for information. Meanwhile, Amber has a bad day that only seems to get worse. Things improve once RedEye's brother, BlueEye, arrives in town. Well, up until everyone in the house catches BlueEye's contagious Seryitis disease. After Nathan returns, the next plan is put into action- a conversation party! Everyone mingles and has a good time, but little do they know that a certain villain is attempting to crash the party...

Notebook 4 - The Quests Begin

[Part 1] - Conversation Party Wrap-Up

[Part 2] - The Adventure Begins

[Part 3] - Travel Struggles & House Exploration

[Part 4] - On the Road & Rainbow Goods Start

After the Conversation Party comes to an end, Suckers is found sneaking around inside the house. He escapes shortly after being caught, so the next mission is to find out what he was doing! Everyone hops in the car and sets off for the open road. Everyone except for Michael and Zack, who stay behind to watch the house. While on the road, many things are discussed and places are visited. At home, Michael tours the house in hopes of finding something interesting. Eventually, a wrong turn lands the group in space- on Rainbow Road no less! Amber notices an intergalactic store nearby and soon everyone is shopping away.

Notebook 5 - Rainbow Goods

[Part 1] - Suckers is Spotted

[Part 2] - River Works Dept & Sardina Bandana

[Part 3] - Rainbow Goods Wrap-Up

[Part 4] - Suckers Encounters

While browsing Rainbow Goods, Suckers is spotted looking at shoes! Clearly he's up to no good, so everyone attacks him. A huge chase through the River Works Department then ensues! It isn't long before he escapes and the adventure through the store can continue. Nathan falls in love with this cashier named Saffron (whom he calls "Sardina" since he can't seem to say her name) and gets all romantic, only to be scolded by FlamDawg, who totally saw her first. Eventually the shopping spree ends and everyone hits the road again, only to run into Suckers and have a few more squabbles along the way.

Notebook 6 - The Ice Path

[Part 1] - Ice Path Start

[Part 2] - Ice Path Exploration

[Part 3] - Sucker's Base

[Part 4] - Zack the Bang Trainer

After warping home for a quick visit, the gang heads after Suckers again. They stumble upon the infamous Ice Path and are forced to adventure through it. They can't help but get stuck to the ice, but then again who could resist? Eventually they reach Suckers' base where he is ready with Ice Monsters. A huge battle then ensues. Elsewhere, Zack continues his quest and stumbles upon a Leaf Bang who gives him a Battle Bang, thus expanding his quest even further. Once the Ice Path battle is finished, Suckers attempts to escape... but will he be so lucky this time around?

Notebook 7 - Mirror City

[Part 1] - Mirror City Start

[Part 2] - Dealing with Ekim & Rebmo

[Part 3] - U.O.O.B.W.A.L.J.L.T.E.T. Building Part 1

[Part 4] - U.O.O.B.W.A.L.J.L.T.E.T. Building Part 2

[Part 5] - U.O.O.B.W.A.L.J.L.T.E.T. Building Part 3

[Part 6] - U.O.O.B.W.A.L.J.L.T.E.T. Building Part 4

After Suckers manages to slip away, the group crash-lands in Mirror City, an odd city wherein they encounter strange clones of themselves. There aren't just copies though- evil clones also appear and attempt world domination! Or something!! After making quick work of the first dark copies, the group heads into the big ominous building in the center of the city- the United Organization of Baddies Who All Look Just Like the Elite Team Building (simplified to the U.O.O.B.W.A.L.J.L.T.E.T. Building). Inside they encounter nothing but memes and l33t speak, and run into numerous problems along the way. Whatever's going on, one thing's for sure: they all really hate that building.

Notebook 8 - Attempt at Escape

[Part 1] - The Gloop & Bang Room Start

[Part 2] - Talisman Collecting & Viewer Fun Attacks

[Part 3] - Flashbacks & Epic Chase

[Part 4] - Serenity Time with Amber

[Part 5] - Weather Cast & Amber Anger Origin Movie

After stumbling through the massive building, our heroes(?) enter the final room- a massive utopia of Little Bangs! Shocked to discover it was way more than just FlamDawg's petty cosplay, they begin to explore. Explore and irritate everybody, that is. After a bit of exploration, it seems the only way to escape is to collect the special talismans from each Bang species and fit them into the door. With that in mind, everybody is assigned a quadrant and off they go! It isn't long before several side stories develop, such as various Zack Attacks during Viewer Fun, flashbacks of epic proportions, and a serenity show that's anything but. As the end of the first Season draws near, the question on everyone's mind is: how will this @#$% end?!

Notebook 9 - To Be Continued?

[Part 1] - Perpetual Pie Love

[Part 2] - Perpetual Pie Love Pt II

[Part 3] - Grand Conclusion (Not Really)

The Season ends with constant, seemingly never-ending mentions of pie. This is most likely due to Nathan's utter randomness, which shows very strongly in this notebook. Aside from that nightmare, the gang collects a few more talismans and has a few more adventures before Season 1 comes to a close. But it's not over yet... next up is Season 2! What adventures might our beloved heroes set off on next?

Last edited:
Season 2
(2010-11)
[2/101]

Opening Theme - Scenario

Season 2 was the Season where everything started happening. Zack started hacking, we learned all about Amber, and many new characters were introduced (although most didn't stay). This Season was also very much original (aside from numerous references) and serves as the "official Season" of The Story. It's the epitome of what The Story is all about. It isn't until after Chapter 46 that everything starts becoming the slice-of-life thing The Story truly is.

Nearly all of the "bits" (i.e. "Would you like to eat some screws, perhaps?", ect.) that reoccur throughout the later Seasons originated from this Season.

Season 2 eventually starts featuring "Friday Marathons" that consist of some random thing but over the span of waaaaay more pages. Mega adventures are usually held during these!

Season 2 contains loads of references that were often copied word-for-word because y'know I never thought this would actually go anywhere. There will be major edits in the audiobook version.

It all starts with some random stuff, then we go on some "quest for food", we get stuck on an island, nothing happens and we "live normal life", throw some references in here and there, we go through a forest, Rex goes missing, we set out to find him, we go here and there, then eventually it all stops and slice-of-life stuff begins. I swear I hate everything before Chapter 46.

Warning: This Season is pure randomness and often makes next to no sense.
All the Seasons are like that but like... this one is the worst.

Main focuses: Adventure (first half), randomness, Amber, Zack, Zack's hacking, Zack attacking people (yay)

Although the chapters have links, they don't lead to anything. I have to re-record them!
Only chapters 93 & 103 are currently available.

Chapter 1 - Back in Action
Season 2 of The Story begins as the gang gets back together once more.
Chapter 2 - Pillbig Squish
Chapter 3 - The Secret of Fleemee

Chapter 4 - Stalker Zack
Zack follows FlamDawg around to figure out how to attack him. Elsewhere, Nathan joins a Little League baseball team.
Chapter 5 - Here Comes JT!
Amber brings in a wolf with a speech problem and he soon gets on Nathan's nerves.
Chapter 6 - Teh Vote Off!
A vote is held to eliminate the most hated character in The Story.
Chapter 7 - Amber's Birthday
Amber's birthday rolls around and she expects everyone to give her presents.
Chapter 8 - Casino Nights
The last of the first notebook is used up, so randomness ensues.
Chapter 9 - The Quest for Food
After discovering the empty fridge, everyone sets off for the Valley of Food.
Chapter 10 - We Meet Cat
An odd dog named Cat appears and joins the team.
Chapter 11 - News Fevah!
The News for Yous show is introduced, bringing you news from around the universe.
Chapter 12 - Daybreak Hill
Everyone races up Daybreak Hill in hopes of being number one.
Chapter 13 - The Great Island Adventure
The gang participates in various sporting events modeled after Wii Sports Resort.
Chapter 14 - Amber Gets Fired (She Had a Job?!)
Amber gets fired from her job as a waitress (that nobody knew she had) and has a major meltdown.
Chapter 15 - Vision of Tomorrow
Amber has an odd vision that impacts her way of life.
Chapter 16 -Zack's Hacks
The Sideshow show, Zack's Hacks, is introduced and has a marathon. This show features Zack hacking to his heart's content.
Chapter 17 - JT and the Masks
JT hasn't slept and is horribly disgusting; Amber gets some stress-eliminating masks.
Chapter 18 - Amber's Gardening Dilemma
Amber attempts to garden for the day while Nathan and FlamDawg have a Bang battle. Later, Zack enrages Amber causing a fight to ensue and Cat finds Amber's diary.
Chapter 19 - The Ocean Argument
Amber dyes her hair and wants everyone to notice. Later, Cat and Rex talk about getting married and Nathan insults Amber while trying to talk them out of it.
Chapter 20 - Amber's Glitter Quest
Amber sets out to recover her stolen lipgloss.
Chapter 21 - The Moonview Forest Adventure
After Rex goes missing, everyone sets out to find him.
Chapter 22 - TreeWay Bar
While exploring the forest, Nathan stumbles across a small bar and everyone stops to rest.
Chapter 23 - Anime Castle
The gang discover a large castle where everything inside is anime. An adventure inside soon ensues.
Chapter 24 - New Body, New Life
Zack dies (for good this time) but instead of vanishing forever, he takes over RedEye's body.
Chapter 25 - Zack Attack!
Zack attacks everyone yet again.
Chapter 26 - Zatch
Zack's cousin appears and acts as his intern, helping with the hacks.
Chapter 27 - Zack's Hacks Marathon #2 - Super Tutor!
Zack teaches Zatch how to hack like he does.
Chapter 28 - New Attack Planz
Zack plans his next attack.
Chapter 29 - King Anime Bang
While adventuring through the Hall of Doors, the gang stumbles across the king of the castle. Big team battle? No no no, Zack fights him alone.
Chapter 30 - MapleWay
After defeating King Anime Bang, the gang stumbles across a store. Of course, they have to go inside.
Chapter 31 - Destro Sighting!
FlamDawg spots Mr. Destro while shopping so action must be taken. Elsewhere, Zack and Zatch are off making new deadly products.
Chapter 32 - FlamDawg=Zack?

Chapter 33 - Dawg of Fire Restored
Nathan finds FlamDawg back at home and suspects him of helping Zack renovate his room.
Chapter 34 - The Deeep Sleeep
Yet another Zack attack occurs in the chapter's intro. Later, Zack barricades both himself and Zatch in the hack isle to make new Zinventions, and everyone else is hit with a dose of sleepiness.
Chapter 35 - A Cousin is Not a Friend
Zatch turns on Zack and locks him in a cage. Elsewhere, the gang discuss secrets.
Chapter 36 - The Glitch Show
Thanks to Zack's hacking, an odd glitched The Sideshow show is created and FlamDawg is the first to discover it. Later, everyone else gets sucked inside the glitch after a tea party goes awry.
Chapter 37 - Zack's Hacks Marathon #5 - Zack's Revenge
Zack renews his hacks and gets revenge on Zatch by challenging him to a battle.
Chapter 38 - Halloween Chaos
FlamDawg and Zack go trick-or-treating and Zack hacks everything along the way, causing problems for the neighbors. Elsewhere, Nathan, Cat, and BlueEye head onto Zack's patio to destroy the Zack Respawners once and for all.
Chapter 39 - Zack Steps it Up
Zack adds some extra oomph to his next attack.
Chapter 40 - Aura of the Beast
Nathan discovers that Zack has an odd aura.
Chapter 41 - Gone Too Far
FlamDawg and Amber have a stand-off on the carpet; Amber wants to go on a tropical-island adventure. Later, Zack insults Amber and a Minutes Lat occurs.
Chapter 42 - Zack's Hacks Marathon #6 - We Are Imprisoned
Zack locks everyone up in a cage and threatens to destroy them with a stick of dynamite. A musical number then begins.
Chapter 43 - Zack's Super Mini Birthday Special
Nathan tries to convince Zack not to hack on his birthday. Later, Zack goes off on an adventure to destroy Bob.
Chapter 44 - Back to the Magical Glitch Show
Flashbacks occur in the intro. Later, Zack and Amber have an intense fight.
Chapter 45 - Zack's Mega-Movie Hack Fest
Zack gets locked in Amber's closet and must get out; Robot Dog is held hostage in Amber's room; Zack attacks everyone with his UFO.
Chapter 46 - The Diary Chase
Zack steals Amber's diary and a massive chase scene throughout the house begins.
Chapter 47 - A Trapped Amber
Amber gets tricked into being captured by Zack. Then ANOTHER musical occurs.
Chapter 48 - Zack's Hack Team
Zack decides he needs a team to help him with hacks, so he holds auditions. Later, a new machine is used to kill FlamDawg.
Chapter 49 - Changes with the README
The source of The Story's coding, the README file, is tampered with by Zack and creates some devastating changes within The Story. These include: Amber becoming a giant fat man, Nathan dying more than usual, and Zack not always being able to hack.
Chapter 50 - I Luv Coffee
The cold air prompts a trip to the new coffee room. Later, Amber gets into it with a coffee machine and Zack-destroying plans are discussed.
Chapter 51 - Snowball Brawl
Everyone heads outside to have a snowball fight. Meanwhile, banned from participating because of a certain incident that happened last time, Amber plays in the snow alone.
Chapter 52 - Tutoring with a Side of Zack Attack
Amber decides to homeschool Cat, JT, and FlamDawg. Later, Zack uses his hacks to ruin yet another Viewer Fun.
Chapter 53 - Christmas Craziness
Chapter 54 - 2011
A new year begins and a futuristic Little Bang appears. Later, everyone escapes from the dungeon.
Chapter 55 - Justin Case You Need Acid
Zack's latest attack features a disguise and lots and lots of acid.
Chapter 56 - Flashbacks
Various flashbacks occur after Zack dies, most of them involving Amber.
Chapter 57 - The Meeting
A special meeting is held to discuss dinner plans. Later, Zack sneaks into the kitchen to blow everyone up.
Chapter 58 - Zack the Hack Chef
Zack makes a BaseBomb while Pillbug adventures through the kitchen.
Chapter 59 - Baked Amber would like to Battle!
Zack bakes Amber to a crisp and she attacks him when he opens the stove. What follows is a Paper Mario: TTYD-style battle featuring Zack, Amber, and Vanilla.
Chapter 60 - Ambah Powah
Amber gets her own show on The Sideshow. Later, everything is calm until Zack bursts in.
Chapter 61 - Pillbug the Hacker
Zack is removed from The Story so Pillbug takes over his role as hacker. Later, Pillbigs challenge Nathan & Amber to a stage battle.
Chapter 62 - The New People Master Quest!
Nathan and Amber head to the mall in hopes of meeting new people. Later, Pillbug executes a hack attack on everyone.
Chapter 63 - Be My Valentine Special?
Amber wants to know why Nathan hates Valentine's Day. Later, a lovey-dovey Viewer Fun is held.
Chapter 64 - Amber's Problems
Amber seems to have many problems, as exhibited in this chapter.
Chapter 65 - The Pie Quest
After a pie craving hits, the gang heads to the pie store, only to find it mysteriously closed. While searching the inside, FlamDawg gets trapped in the wall.
Chapter 66 - Zack is Back?!
Amber accidentally brings Zack back into The Story.
Chapter 67 - What is This I Don't Even?!
Nathan peeps on Amber; the gang finds out about a tournament Zack is holding; BlueEye's previous birthday is discussed.
Chapter 68 - Amber's Insanity
Amber goes wild in the padded "fun room" then breaks free and runs loose through the street.
Chapter 69 - A Story... About Pie
Amber makes Nathan some pie. Except... it's not pie. Later, Nathan and FlamDawg spy on Bob and a Viewer Fun introducing new Little Bangs is held.
Chapter 70 - Amber Messes Up
Amber is caught wielding a grenade launcher and is dealt with appropriately.
Chapter 71 - Blonde in a China Shop
Nathan goes for a bike ride and encounters a Bike Bang; Amber browses a China shop.
Chapter 72 - Amber's Bus Adventure
Amber takes a trip on the bus and has quite the adventure along the way.
Chapter 73 - Story Acting School
A special acting school is held to teach the readers the ways of The Story.
Chapter 74 - Teach You What I Know
Nathan checks up on everyone in the house. Later, Nathan and Amber get into an argument.
Chapter 75 - Dealing with Zack
FlamDawg receives a videotape during a Viewer Fun; the story of Zack's vehicles is told. Later, a "shocking" show is held.
Chapter 76 - Golftastic
Amber spends her day golfing. Later, Zack has some important info for the press.
Chapter 77 - Just a Normal Day
FlamDawg fails an online quiz; Nathan plays with fuzzy bunnies; Amber decides she wants to start driving.
Chapter 78 - The Pie-Store Limo Adventure
Zack goes to Djibouti to get his bulldozer back; a trip to the pie store warrants death and destruction; Zack drives a limo then abandons it, leaving it all up to FlamDawg to get everyone home.
Chapter 79 - Amber's New Du
Amber heads to the hair salon to get her hair did. Meanwhile, Zack attacks Cat, BlueEye, and JT.
Chapter 80 - Just Another Friday Marathon
Cat and Amber watch anime; a wood-cutting party is held; Amber attacks Zack and TJ with The Prism.
Chapter 81 - Get Ready, Girl!
A quest to the ATM; FlamDawg is shipped to China; Amber gets ready for something important.
Chapter 82 - The Amber Smash Bash
A chapter featuring Amber getting attacked by Zack.
Chapter 83 - Conflictions
FlamDawg wants Skittlez; Cat picks up Amber's language; BlueEye is caught hacking; JT won't leave Nathan alone.
Chapter 84 - Zack's Ashy Clash
Zack blows up everyone but then has some difficulty disposing of their ashes.
Chapter 85 - Amber's Secret
Zack steals a robot assassin from a government lab and it attacks Amber, forcing her to reveal a deep secret.
Chapter 86 - The Scaring Game
Nathan and Amber play scaring pranks on each other, but it soon gets out of hand.
Chapter 87 - A Fruity Attack
Zack attacks everyone with various fruits.
Chapter 88 - The Wish
Amber makes a wish on a glowing rock which causes bizarre things to happen.
Chapter 89 - Stage-Singing Songs
Chapter 90 - Random Talking Time
Unicorn story time; walls hate Amber; death discussion at the kitchen table; Amber attempts to stay on her diet.
Chapter 91 - Paper Nathan: The Dino Quest (Part 1)
Part 1 of 4. The quest begins with Zack bringing in a deadly dinosaur.
Chapter 92 - The Mall and the Potty
Amber heads to the mall to buy some shoes. Later, Zack takes over Amber's lavoritory.
Chapter 93 - Tape of Doom
While hosting a Viewer Mail, FlamDawg receives an odd videotape that contains a big secret.
Chapter 94 - Happy Caffeine Wednesday
A trip to the coffee room prompts a hyper and caffeinated Amber.
Chapter 95 - Paper Nathan: The Dino Quest (Part 2)
Part 2 of 4. Hackosaurus attacks the gang.
Chapter 96 - Feud of Forgiving
Nathan and Amber have an intense feud. Later, Amber is thought to have poo brain.
Chapter 97 - Lottery Daze
Amber heads to the store to buy a lottery ticket.
Chapter 98 - Jackpot Theft
Bob is borderline senile; Zack steals Amber's lottery money with his pants.
Chapter 99 - Paper Nathan: The Dino Quest (Part 3)
Part 3 of 4. Zack and Ivy discuss how Nathan & Co. are progressing. Later, the gang compete in a classic Mario-style level.
Chapter 100 - Nathan's Birthday Special
Nathan's birthday arrives and he finally gets his revenge on all the characters.
Chapter 101 - Nathan's "Sweet" Job
Nathan gets a job at a candy store, but his candy obsession causes problems.
Chapter 102 - Paper Nathan: The Dino Quest (Part 4)
Conclusion. The next part of the adventure takes place in a frozen tundra.
Chapter 103 - The End's Ending
Season 2 comes to a close and everything ends.
Chapter 104 - Bloopers of Season 2 (Season 2's Final Chapter)
Various "bloopers" from Season 2 are shown to wrap up the second year of The Story.

Notes:
-Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 will not be added because they are simply word-for-word copies of a YouTube video I saw, only with characters from The Story added in. I was 14 and lame.
-Chapter 89 will not be added because the chapter itself is pointless (I mean really pointless). It features Nathan asking where everyone is and then Meanwhile-ing to random MMD stages with song bits. I was 14 and a weeaboo.

Last edited:
Season 3
(2011-12)
[4/109]​

Season 3 is where The Story really takes off! We have something new going on every day and there are actually some pretty decent plots here and there. For whatever reason, this Season is the one I seem to forget. The Friday Marathons from Season 2 are eventually replaced by the Princess Sarah Chapters (PSCs), which feature Sarah as a beautiful princess ruling over her kingdom in Germant. Until then, various "Star Chapters" are held on Fridays and they completely change the course of the story; from genderbends to complete psychobabble. The PSCs started off as a Star Chapter but were so much fun that I decided to make them a permanent side series!

This is The Story's longest Season with 109 chapters!

Season 3 doesn't have a Chapter 11. This is because I misnumbered the chapters and actually just skipped number 11. It is rumored that Chapter 11 revealed literally everything about Zack Hakton, so Zack destroyed it before anyone could find out his secrets. While this is just some dumb thing I came up with to excuse my error, there are actually a few pieces that oddly fit together to back this up, such as the fact that 11 is Zack's "number" seeing as he played a big role in Chapter 11 of Season 1 and that his birthday is 11/11.

Main focuses of this Season: Sarah, Princess Sarah, death & destruction (thanks to Sarah)

Although the chapters have links, they don't lead to anything. I have to re-record them!
Only chapters 25, 64, 65, & 67 are currently available.

Chapter 1 - It Starts... Again
Season 3 opens with Nathan re-introducing the characters.
Chapter 2 - Amber's Breakdown
Amber finally can't take it anymore, so she has a breakdown and starts going off on everyone.
Chapter 3 - FlamDawg's Epic Play
FlamDawg decides to direct a play, forcing everyone to participate.
Chapter 4 - A Play in the Making
Nathan tells the story of how the whole idea of a play got started.
Chapter 5 - A Doctor's Broom: Act I
A Doctor's Broom: Act I - Dr. Zack begins to operate on the comatose patient; Sarah reads horoscopes.
Chapter 6 - A Doctor's Broom: Act II
The play continues; Zack reminds everyone of his WTFBOOM power.
Chapter 7 - Zack's Super WTFBOOM
Zack unleashes his WTFBOOM power and blows up the entire play.
Chapter 8 - The End of Act II
Act II concludes with an adventure through the forest.
Chapter 9 - It's Zack's Time!
Zack takes over the narration for the day. What follows is a massive wave of Zack attacks.
Chapter 10 - Creative Dialogue
The Story enacts Creative Dialogue which makes Nathan and Amber talk without end.
Chapter 11 - ???
There's nothing listed... there doesn't seem to be a Chapter 11...

Chapter 12 - Zack's Posing Problems
The gang gets fed up with Zack's SEXY poses.
Chapter 13 - One Bizarre Chapter
A trip to The Book in a parallel dimension finds Natalie, Ambo, Zackie, and FlamKat heading to the bowling alley.
Chapter 14 - Nasty Amber Morning
Amber is really gross in the morning and it's something everyone has to deal with.
Chapter 15 - Sarah the Tazer Lady
Sarah takes over the roll of Tazer Lady but the powah of such a role makes her go insane.
Chapter 16 - One Bizarre Chapter (Continued)
After getting kicked out of the bowling alley, Dennis attempts to destroy everyone.
Chapter 17 - Weird Weather
A raging storm forces everyone to stay inside, but then the lights go out. Later, Nathan battles some ghostly fog.
Chapter 18 - Outside Adventure
The gang heads outside for some fun in the front yard.
Chapter 19 - The Random Chapter
Zack reveals his true self; Nathan explores a cave; Zack is confronted; nobody can touch Zack.
Chapter 20 - Weather Cast Chaos
Dennis snoops though everyone's stuff; News For Yous is held, and it features a report on Costa Rica.
Chapter 21 - The Random Chapter (Continued)
A problem with the entry sequence; Zack and Zoey get pulled over; Dennis is confronted about the Trashy Man;
Chapter 22 - Amber Goes to the Dentist
Amber heads to the dentist for a checkup; Nathan deals with insanity at home.
Chapter 23 - The Random Meeting
While prepping for Halloween, Nathan calls a meeting to discuss important matters.
Chapter 24 - Team Zacker Appears
While Amber waits for the dentist, Team Zacker bursts in and attempts to steal her Bangs.
Chapter 25 - Sarah's Time Has Come
Sarah demands guns; Zack is shanked; it's up to Nathan to choose carpet colors; Sarah deals with Zack the hard way.
Chapter 26 - The Random Loan
Nathan spends all his money on videos at the video store and enlists Sarah's help to get him some money.
Chapter 27 - OBJECTION!

Chapter 28 - The Best Juice for You is the Ruined Juice
Chapter 29 - More Random Funtime

Chapter 30 - The Sarathon
Sarah has a mega marathon and sets off to do everything she has ever wanted to do. Later, chaos ensues in the Viewer Fun studio.
Chapter 31 - The Frozen Sands of Halloween

Chapter 32 - Darkness of Hallow's Day
Zack unplugs a cord and all the lights go out, leaving everyone in the dark.
Chapter 33 - The Last-Resort Method

Chapter 34 - Sarah's Evil Plan

Chapter 35 - Caffeinated Midnight

Chapter 36 - A Squishy Forest Adventure!

Chapter 37 - Girl's Day Out

Chapter 38 - The Final Chapter

Chapter 39 - Cheese Sandwiches
Zack becomes furious with FlamDawg after remembering an incident that happened several years ago.
Chapter 40 - A Frozen Vacation
Chapter 41 - Sarah Works Her Death Magic
Chapter 42 - The Slumber Party
Chapter 43 - Wrath of Woman

Chapter 44 - The Senseless Chapter
Nothing seems to make sense and all logic is defied in this crazy chapter.
Chapter 45 - Attack of the Random
Randomness floweth forth in this zany chapter.
Chapter 46 - Nostalgic Christmas Chaos
Chapter 47 - New Year, Same Insanity
Chapter 48 - Some Random Secret Story
Chapter 49 - Situations
Chapter 50 - Sarah the German Ninja Princess
Chapter 51 - The Sarah Show
Chapter 52 - The Chapter of Princess Sarah
Chapter 53 - More of Sarah's Lessons
Chapter 54 - Nostalgic Teachings
Chapter 55 - The Revenge of Princess Sarah
Chapter 56 - Random News Time
Chapter 57 - Sarah's Defeat
Chapter 58 - Wedding Pains
Chapter 59 - The ??? of Princess Sarah (Gotta clarify this one)
Chapter 60 - A Season 3 Valentine's Day
Chapter 61 - The Epic Chase of Season 3
Chapter 62 - The Conference of Princess Sarah
Chapter 63 - No Chocolate for Sarah
Chapter 64 - Death and Noodling
Zack kills Nathan again; FlamDawg is the latest Zack's Hacks victim; Sarah discovers the powah of noodling.
Chapter 65 - The Princess-Training Master Plan
Nathan trains Sarah to be even more awesome for the upcoming Princess Sarah chapter.
Chapter 66 - The Trimesterial End of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah is good at talking; opening pudding becomes a challenge; Zoey wants pie abolished; Zack dons a dress, which is not received well by the princess.
Chapter 67 - Last Chunk Start!
Sarah goes through various fashion changes. Later, Zack requires medical help after being beaten up by Sarah.
Chapter 68 - The Return of Dennis Sparks
Chapter 69 - The Secret of Princess Sarah

Chapter 70 - The Backstage Age Special
The cast of The Story takes the readers backstage to show them how they get everything in The Story to work.
Chapter 71 - Who Else But Dennis?
Chapter 72 - Creepy Toast
Chapter 73 - The Baking of Princess Sarah
Chapter 74 - Fighter Starter
Chapter 75 - Back From Prison
Chapter 76 - Dennis Power!

Chapter 77 - The Battle of the Sleeping FlamDawg
Nathan and Amber "battle" FlamDawg while he's sleeping in order to get Sarah's bracelet back.
Chapter 78 - The Battle of Princess Sarah
Chapter 79 - Fleeing Fleemee

Chapter 80 - Temporary Blindness
After being hit by one of Zack's SEXY poses, Nathan becomes blind. Zack then sets off to cure him of his ailment.
Chapter 81 - The Millipedes of Princess Sarah
Chapter 82 - The Bass Mace Chase Race
Chapter 83 - The Paradox of Princess Sarah

Chapter 84 - Gotta Pee
Nathan attempts to find a bathroom he can use, but people and chaos keep getting in the way.
Chapter 85 - German Return
Chapter 86 - The Dangerous Argument
Chapter 87 - The Party of Princess Sarah
Chapter 88 - The Wrath of Zoey Hakton
Chapter 89 - Wedding Pains: The Sequel
Chapter 90 - Random Secret Lessons
Chapter 91- The Plot of Princess Sarah
Chapter 92 - Hacking Prankster
Chapter 93 - The Day of Death
Chapter 94 - Serenity Death Time with Sarah
Chapter 95 - The Insanity of Princess Sarah
Chapter 96 - Crazy Monday
Chapter 97 - Sarah Kills Dennis

Chapter 98 - Deathly Viral Video
Sarah attempts to shoot a viral video for YouTube of her killing Zack, but Zack soon turns the whole thing around.
Chapter 99 - Convention Quest
Nathan & Sarah set out to a convention for people of their caliber. But then Sarah recommends a shortcut.
Chapter 100 - Princess Sarah's Rainbow Run
Chapter 101 - Sarah's Illegal Party
Chapter 102 - Starbolt Destruction
Chapter 103 - The Bomb of Princess Sarah
Chapter 104 - The Final Monday of Random Insanity
Chapter 105 - Nail Tales
Chapter 106 - One Explosive Wednesday
Chapter 107 - Weaponmallows
Chapter 108 - The Final Chapter of Princess Sarah
Chapter 109 - The End's Ending (Season 3)
Chapter 110 - Bloopers of Season 3 (Season 3's Final Chapter)

Last edited:
Season 4
(2012-13)
[28/100]​

Now that it's Season 4, you're used to The Story's antics and are ready for more! This is a really fun Season as things really start to improve both plot-wise and humor-wise. The chapters get more unique and creative, especially towards the end. I also start to do little "specials" towards the end for certain holidays and other things. There's the Against My Will series as well as a Christmas and Valentine's series of chapters. The Princess Sarah Chapters are held every Friday (or in some cases, whatever day is the end of the week) for rhe entire Season. That is, until they mysteriously stop happening. I grew tired of writing towards the end of the year and took a few weeks off. While it was nice, it also forced me to rush through the last few chapters so I could hit 100 by the end of the school year. Because of this, the last few chapters are only one page long.

If you've been paying attention, you'll remember that Chapter 94 was actually mentioned waaaay back in Season 2. From the day that chapter was written, I had a note that reminded me to name that chapter exactly as said when I eventually got to that point. And I did! These are the little things that are fun for me.

Main focusof this Season: Slice-of-Life

Chapter 1 - Here We Go Again
Chapter 2 - The Return of Princess Sarah
Chapter 3 - Girl Fight
Chapter 4 - FlamDawg's Birthday
Chapter 5 - The Birthday Bash of Princess Sarah
Chapter 6 - Pythagorean Triple
Chapter 7 - Ringmasters
Chapter 8 - Quaznie Kokador
Chapter 9 - The Love of Princess Sarah
Chapter 10 - Fun at the Everything Store
Chapter 11 - Crazy Pizza Time
Chapter 12 - Cleavage Cannon
Chapter 13 - The Chapter of Princess Zara
Chapter 14 - Attack of the Police
Chapter 15 - Amber Bakes a Cake
Chapter 16 - The Dragon of Princess Sarah
Chapter 17 - Lipgloss Loss
Chapter 18 - Fancier Feast
Chapter 19 - Another: Nasty Amber Morning
Chapter 20 - The Perfume of Princess Sarah
Chapter 21 - I am Zack Hakton!
Chapter 22 - The Depply Wedding of Princess Sarah
Chapter 23 - Cookie Cooking
Chapter 24 - Vicious Vibrations
Chapter 25 - The Flaming Cauldron of Princess Sarah
Chapter 26 - This is Me
Chapter 27 - The Whatever of Princess Sarah
Chapter 28 - The Return of Fruity Zack
Chapter 29 - The Rescue Mission of Princess Sarah
Chapter 30 - Halloweeny Halloween[
Chapter 31 - The Murder Mystery of Princess Sarah
Chapter 32 - Driving in the "Special" Lane
Chapter 33 - Rock You Like a Zurricane
Chapter 34 - The Court Case of Princess Sarah
Chapter 35 - Thankful for Thanksgiving
Chapter 36 - Sindr Storm
Chapter 37 - The Hakton Story of Princess Sarah
Chapter 38 - Zack's Bad Day
Chapter 39 - World of Pie
Chapter 40 - The Rainbow Conquest of Princess Sarah
Chapter 41 - Four Little Words
Chapter 42 - Pie Extinction
Chapter 43 - The Fiery Wrath of Princess Sarah
Chapter 44 - Merry Zhristmas
Chapter 45 - Jingle Bombs
Chapter 46 - Hacky Christmas
Chapter 47 - Angels of Dynasty
Chapter 48 - The Christmas of Princess Sarah
Chapter 49 - The Story: 2013
Chapter 50 - Chocolate Skydiving
Chapter 51 - Easel Leg
Chapter 52 - The New Year's Speech of Princess Sarah
Chapter 53 - Lazar Outlet
Chapter 54 - Livin' a Lie
Chapter 55 - Dancing with Destruction
Chapter 56 - The Portal of Princess Sarah
Chapter 57 - Monday-Tuesday
Chapter 58 - Printer of Evil
Chapter 59 - The Gurlz of Princess Sarah
Chapter 60 - When the Weather Turns Warm
Chapter 61 - Against My Will
Chapter 62 - Against My Will: Toilets FLUSH
Chapter 63 - Against My Will: Acid Rain
Chapter 64 - The Write Dammit of Princess Sarah
Chapter 65 - Against My Will: Amber's Explosion
Chapter 66 - Against My Will: Amber Explodes Take 2
Chapter 67 - Against My Will: Volcano of Red Goo
Chapter 68 - Against My Will: Zack Hakton
Chapter 69 - The Sixty-Nine of Princess Sarah
Chapter 70 - Zaqueline McLuv
Chapter 71 - To Love a Cactus

Chapter 72 - Spiked Love
Zaquline hosts a random Valentine's Day party. Later, the punch gets spiked and everyone gets drunk. Everyone except for Kotaro, who debuts in this chapter.
Chapter 73 - The Thursday V-Day of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah hosts a party for Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, Kotaro causes all sorts of trouble.
Chapter 74 - That Refreshed Feeling
After a week of no writing, Nathan is ready to start the day. Later, rumors of a Pencil Man remake begin to surface.
Chapter 75 - Pencil Man Returns (to Theaters)
Nathan and Sarah head out to see the new Pencil Man movie.
Chapter 76 - Late Start Bro
The third trimenster of writing starts... later than expected. Later, Nathan returns to a dusty house and Sarah demands the Author get back to writing.
Chapter 77 - Spring Break 2013
Chapter 78 - A Smexy Kotaro Appeared!
Returning from Spring Break finds Zack Hakton furious over getting left behind. Later, Kotaro causes trouble once again.
Chapter 79 - German Brifday Whatever
Sarah's birthday rolls around and a huge party is held. But then, an unexpected guest pays a visit...
Chapter 80 - The Failed Chapter of Princess Sarah
Something goes wrong and forces normal Story on a Friday. Elsewhere, Sarah lectures Kotaro and Dennis on how they have to remain her minions.
Chapter 81 - Diary of a Drag Queen
Kotaro can't seem to stop being the center of attention. Later, Zack writes in his diary about his drag queen lifestyle.
Chapter 82 - She Can if She Wants
Amber drinks milk and goes insane. Later, we learn that she can do anything she wants to... including cursing repeatedly.
Chapter 83 - Zack Hakton's Therapy Run
Zack Hakton gets sent to therapy to deal with his issues. They soon become too much to handle, however.
Chapter 84 - What Happened to The Chapters of Princess Sarah?
Normal Story is once again forced on a Friday, and everyone wonders what's going on.
Chapter 85 - Unnormal Tuesday
Sarah is whooped with pants; Nathan gives free manicures; Amber gets her own big role.
Chapter 86 - Amber's Important Job
Amber is in charge of cleaning up a spill caused by Zack Hakton.
Chapter 87 - The Chapter of Princess Kotaro
Kotaro steals the week's Princess Sarah Chapter.
Chapter 88 - The End Be Near
Zack Hakton relocates his pants stash, which Kotaro is trying to steal. Elsewhere, Sarah declares that she's going to handle the End of Season Time by herself.
Chapter 89 - Beginning of The End
Construction begins in the Star Studio for the End of Season Time.
Chapter 90 - Casual Conference
Sarah calls everyone to a meeting to discuss plans for the end of the Season.
Chapter 91 - Studio of Stars +1
Nathan and Zack play Strip Battleship; construction continues in the Star Studio.
Chapter 92 - The Chapter of Princess Zack Hakton
Zack Hakton takes over the week's Princess Sarah Chapter.
Chapter 93 - Sunshine, Rainbows, Ponies, and DEATH
A Viewer Fun is held featuring the characters' thoughts on the end of the Season.
Chapter 94 - WTF is Sarah DOING Here?!
When confronted as to why she stopped working, Sarah bursts into an overly-dramatic monologue.
Chapter 95 - Burning Illness
Amber continues to work despite the onset of a cold.
Chapter 96 - Queen of Chocolate
Sarah becomes the Queen of Chocolate and is worshipped by all.
Chapter 97 - Zack's Free Day
With everyone preoccupied with the end of the Season, Zack is free to do whatever he wants.
Chapter 98 - The Birthday of Princess Nathan
Nathan becomes a princess on his birthday and rules over everyone.
Chapter 99 - The End's Ending (Season 4)
Season 4 comes to a close.
Chapter 100 - Bloopers of Season 4 (Season 4's Final Chapter)
Various bloopers from Season 4 are shown to end the Season.

Opening 1 (1-10) - No, Thank You - HTT

Opening 2 (11-26) - Everybody Talks - Neon Trees

Opening 3 (27-43) - Undecided

Opening 4 (44-60) - Undecided

Opening 5 (61-69) - Undecided

Opening 6 (70-88) - Anti-Selector - Kradness

Opening 7 (88-100) - Undecided​

Last edited:
Season 5
(2013-14)
[69/69]​

Well, here it is. The FINAL Season. It is by far the best Season, the epitome of humor and plots. This Season is so much fun to read that I've actually recorded the entire thing at least four times now. We have full adventures, there's all kinds of twists and turns, the writing has more of an "adult" feel, and even gets a bit dark in places. It's perfect! This Season answers TONS of questions you might have had from earlier Seasons and brings back a lot of stuff from them! This is the only time I recommend you listen to the other Seasons first! If you've paid attention to the other Seasons, you'll be rewarded with numerous references and answers to those ancient burning questions. This Season only has 72 chapters because with how the ending is, I wanted to give it a "cut off" feel. It just suddenly ends before we can reach 100 chapters!

Lunar Eclipse was my attempt at trying something newer and darker with The Story. It was horribly awkward and extremely out of character for The Story, so I just pitched the whole idea. I hate it so much that I've only looked at it two times since writing and I absolutely refuse to record an audiobook for it.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of The End
The final Season begins with Dennis stirring up some drama.
Chapter 2 - The Perfect Crime
It's a team effort to break into the GreenGrove Museum and steal a priceless artifact.
Chapter 3 - Zack Hakton Brigade
With the Princess Sarah Chapters out of the way, Zack Hakton decides to start his own brigade.
Chapter 4 - FlamDawg's Replacement
Someone auditions for FlamDawg's part in The Story and he does not take it well.
Chapter 5 - Play Day
Sarah suggests everyone finish the play from Season 3.
Chapter 6 - Preparation
Everyone gets in some last-minute rehearsal time before the play continues.
Chapter 7 - Act III: The Play of Princess Sarah
The play continues. First up: the gang reach the castle, only to run into Princess Sarah.
Chapter 8 - Act IV: Chasing of the Werewolf
Alex steals the royal broom and runs off. Everyone chases after him, but not without many distractions and struggles along the way.
Chapter 9 - Act V: Remembering Days
Nathan confronts Alex. But then Alex insults Zack Hakton and a nostalgic reference occurs.
Chapter 10 - Act V: The Final Showdown
Alex attacks Zack and the play comes to a conclusion.
Chapter 11 - Adventure in the Family Mart
With the play finished, Nathan and Zack head to the store to get some groceries.
Chapter 12 - Halloween: Season 5
The gang goes trick-or-treating on the final Halloween of The Story.
Chapter 13 - 13th Curse
Amber has a bad day similar to Season 1 and believes she's cursed. She enlists Alex's help to free her from the chaos.
Chapter 14 - Thanks for No Thanks
The final Thanksgiving rolls around and things don't go as planned (as always).
Chapter 15 - Holiday Pants Thief
Zack Hakton gets hit by a blizzard. Later, a rusty Viewer Fun is held and Sarah guest stars.
Chapter 16 - Frozen Slushball
FlamDawg is forced to confront his hatred of ice in this CSC.
Chapter 17 - December in GreenGrove (Part 1)
Everything goes right for the holiday and leaves everyone with nothing to do, so they head outside to play in the snow. Elsewhere, Sindr takes over and has her own adventure. Part 1 of 2.
Chapter 18 - The Return of The Chapters of Princess Sarah
The chapters resurface with Princess Sarah heading back to her castle only to be faced with an onslaught from the French army.
Chapter 19 - December in GreenGrove (Part 2)
Conclusion. Sindr and Bob discuss how they plan on getting The Story through its final Season. Elsewhere, everyone goes sledding in Suset Park.
Chapter 20 - The Christmas Catastrophe of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah hosts an incredible party to celebrate Christmas, but then Zack Hakton shows up as an uninvited guest.
Chapter 21 - The Final Year: 2014
Zack Hakton decides to become a Fine Gentleman. Elsewhere, everyone returns home from winter vacation.
Chapter 22 - Zack's Hacks Backs
The Sideshow show Zack's Hacks returns for the new year and things go a bit differently than they did in Season 2.
Chapter 23 - Night of the FBI
While on her way home from shopping, Amber gets pulled over by the FBI.
Chapter 24 - Daily Basis
An average day in the house finds Amber and Zack causing trouble as usual.
Chapter 25 - The Kotaro Adventure
Kotaro has his own little adventure in the Underworld. Until he runs into Princess Sarah at the store, that is.
Chapter 26 - I Came in Like a Zrecking Ball
Zack Hakton becomes obsessed with wrecking balls, something that causes everyone else a great deal of strife... and pain.
Chapter 27 - Wrecking Werewolf
Nathan enlists Alex's help to stop Zack Hakton and his wrecking ball.
Chapter 28 - The Bunker of Princess Sarah
Nathan and Alex infiltrate Zack Doreibleu's castle in hopes of forcing him to surrender.
Chapter 29 - It's Not Me, It's You
Nathan and Alex get into a small fight when Alex suggests being a permanent team.
Chapter 30 - Perfect Day
Everything goes perfect for everyone in The Story, which ironically leaves them with nothing to do. Later, Nathan and Alex cheat to win a prize drawing, which they ultimately regret.
Chapter 31 - #story
Hashtags run rampant in The Story, causing an average day to become even more hectic.
Chapter 32 - The Thursday V-Day of Princess Sarah (Round 2)
Princess Sarah tells a deer story at a special Valentine's brunch. Later, a Valentine's Day rave is held.
Chapter 33 - #WCW: Wrong Case of Wednesday
An intense battle is fought; Sarah drowns in a book; Gloria terrorizes the house.
Chapter 34 - #MCM: Mad Case of Monday
Zack interviews Gloria on a new episode of Zacks Hacks. Later, Nathan is forced to deal with the insanity in the house.
Chapter 35 - #TBT: Tundra Bomb Tuesday
The world freezes over, prompting everyone to try and return it to normal.
Chapter 36 - #WCW: Weird Case of Wednesday
Nathan receives a deadly Facebook request; Sarah gives up her book; Nathan and Alex watch a special on women
Chapter 37 - #TBT: Throwback Thursday
Things from each of the 5 Seasons are thrown back in this nostalgic chapter.
Chapter 38 - #FDF: Floating Duck Friday (of Princess Sarah!)
Ducks invade the castle and eat all of Princess Sarah's chocolate, forcing her to take action. Elsewhere, Zack Hakton decides to become a duck himself.
Chapter 39 - Go Green! (Story Written on 100% Recycled Paper)
Amber tries to get Alex to go green for spring. Later, an important meeting is held.
Chapter 40 - Mansion Madness
Nathan receives an invitation for a party at an abandoned mansion. He and Alex decide to go, but it's anything but a party waiting for them.
Chapter 41 - Another: Finals Chapter
Nathan steals his own pants. Later, show and tell is held backstage.
Chapter 42 - The Boss Game of Princess Sarah
Nathan, FlamDawg, Princess Sarah & others play Boss Game, a made up board game Princess Sarah invented.
---------------------------------
Chapter 43 - Keeping Up with The Story
Sarah dies early in the chapter so Kim Kardashian steps in to replace her. But she has some struggles getting used to The Story.
Chapter 44 - The Pi(e) Day of Princess Sarah
March 14th arrives (3/14) and Princess Sarah's castle is filled with nothing but pie.
Chapter 45 - Green Day
Nathan returns home to find the entire house (even Zack Hakton) painted green and must find out who did it.
Chapter 46 - Amber the First-Class Space Crime Fighter
Amber sends the house into outer space where she encounters a dangerous enemy.
Chapter 47 - The Stolen Jewels of Princess Sarah
An unknown man steals the Royale Jewels from the castle which causes a panic, so Princess Sarah, Nathan, and Alex must track him down and retrieve them.
Chapter 48 - Who Stole My Pants?!
Zack Hakton goes on an insane pants-stealing rampage which severely impacts everyone in the house.
Chapter 49 - Casino Nights
The first official nighttime chapter! All goes well until an unknown intruder breaks into the house and everything goes into lockdown.
Chapter 50 - The Spring Break Spectacular of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah relaxes by the pool. Later, a Spring Break party is held.
Chapter 51 - Spring Break Aftermath
After returning from Spring Break 2014, the characters gather around and discuss what they did all week.
Chapter 52 - Mission at McDonald's
Following Nathan's Spring Break flashback, everyone suddenly gets a serious craving for McDonald's. They head to the drive thru, but it's insanity in the car as everyone tries to order.
Chapter 53 - Zack Hakton: Pegacorn Rider
Zack Hakton bursts in on a Pegacorn. Later, Amber's Ratchet Hair Salon is featured on The Sideshow.
Chapter 54 - The Birthday of Princess Sarah
A huge birthday party is held in Princess Sarah's quarters to celebrate her birthday. Elsewhere, Nathan struggles to find the perfect gift to give to the princess.
Chapter 55 - Lunar Eclipse: The Werewolf that Couldn't Turn?
Special measures are used to restrain Alex during the full moon.

Chapter 56 - The Ratchetness of Princess Sarah
A look at what Princess Sarah is like outside of the PSCs.
Chapter 57 - GreenGrove Starlight Fair
The characters head to the Starlight Fair- a special fair to honor the rare Starlight Comet.
Chapter 58 - The Starlight Fair of Princess Sarah
The Starlight Fair comes to an end... with a parade and Princess Sarah!
Chapter 59 - Prom Week!
Sarah desperately wants to go to prom. Later, Zack Hakton sits down and Amber loses her phone.
Chapter 60 - The Prom of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah hosts a candlelit dinner. Later, prom is held in the castle.
Chapter 61 - Idealess
Several characters disappear mysteriously, so the rest of the charatcers try to find them.
Chapter 62 - 99 Problems
Zack Hakton has trouble floating. Elsewhere, Kotaro and Sindr visit a mountin.
Chapter 63 - The Flight of Princess Sarah
The gang head to Europe on a golden plane.
Chapter 64 - Eyes of the Wolf (Part 1)
Alex narrates for the day and we get to see his side of things. Part 1 of 2.
Chapter 65 - The Whodunit of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah enlists Alex's help to find out who broke into her Prow Sanctuary.
Chapter 66 - Eyes of the Wolf (Part 2)
Conclusion. Alex is forced to eat a healthy meal.
Chapter 67 - Last Run Out
Zack confesses a deep secret. Elsewhere, Amber plots domination of the World of Lipgloss.
Chapter 68 - The Spider of Princess Sarah
Zack attempts to conjure up a Zotato but summons a Death Spider instead. Meanwhile, Nathan, Alex, and Princess Sarah discuss which celebrity has the best booty.
Chapter 69 - 69: Season 5
Dennis goes on a perverted rampage for the final 69th chapter.
Chapter 70 - The End of Princess Sarah
Princess Sarah must leave Saraney forever as The Story comes to an end.
Chapter 71 - <<Bad End>>
Chapter 72 - Epilogue

NOTES:
-The final two chapters will not be added until every other chapter (unless crossed out) has been added in.
-"TLWC" is an RP story me and my cousin (Sindr) wrote over PictoChat on the DS. It was a romance thing that involved "loving a monster" and all that fun stuff. Any characters that were wolfcats in TLWC become werewolves in The Story because why the hell not. Sindr is the exception.

Opening 1 (1-10) - Closer - Inoue Joe

Opening 2 (11-23) - Empty Threat - CHVRCHES

Opening 3 (24-30) - Unconditionally - Katy Perry

Opening 4 (31-38) - Wild Things - K Theory x Adara ft. Terry Mak

Opening 5 (39-50) - Kings and Queens - Thirty Seconds to Mars

Opening 6 (51-72) - Fight 'Til the End - Jack Savoretti

Last edited:
RANDOM STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW

This is a list of random things you might not know about The Story! Most of which might be implied and never officially explained.​

• The Story takes place in the fictional town of GreenGrove. This is not mentioned until Season 4. They live in the United States and Colorado is mentioned, although the weather might stretch a bit due to the fact that it is a work of fiction.
  • Zack is always floating after Season 2. Always. Unless otherwise stated. He never walks, like ever.
  • Little Bangs are the police of The Story. They are dogs that look identical to FlamDawg, except they wear police outfits. They originated in Season 1 when FlamDawg donned a police outfit and called himself "Little Bang", giving out tickets to litterers. It was later discovered that there are billions of them with tons of different types - from Fire Bangs to No-Hack Bangs. Because of their various types, they are often used for battle like Pokemon. For those that don't know the reference, Little Bang was the name of an alien in Chibi-Robo!. I can't seem to find one of the better examples, but here is a picture from Chapter 18 of Season 2 when FlamDawg donned his Little Bang persona: [x]
  • "Mad Face" is a term used to describe someone with a very angry and dissatisfied expression. (ex. I took Amber's phone away. She now had Mad Face.)
  • Chapter 68 of Season 2, Amber's Insanity, is the very first chapter where Zack's last name is mentioned (in the text, not in the audiobook edits). Back then however, he was Zack "Hackton".
  • The Sideshow is a random TV-like broadcast that cuts in at random times in The Story. It was initially used to air Viewer Mail where FlamDawg would cut in at the most suspenseful moments and answer random fan mail. Over time it grew to be a huge broadcast network with various shows including cooking segments, news updates, and random shows where Zack kills everyone. As The Story goes on, it becomes a way to work in assorted plots and develop side stories. There is much speculation as to where the show is held, but it is rumored that there is an entire studio in the attic. We've seen in Princess Sarah's Rainbow Run that there is an actual building for it, however, so no one really knows the truth.

If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask and I'll add it here!​

Last edited:
SEASON 6
(0/?)

KOTARO IS MAKING ME DO THIS I HATE HIM SO MUCH

Here's the deal: Season 6 is the "bonus Season" where I wrap up anything that might have been left unwrapped and expand upon various things that need more detail.
I came to realize that The Story started to become less of a story and more of a "finish on time" thing. I was writing just to finish it. Now that the stress is gone, I can write more and actually produce quality work. It still won't have a plot mind you, but I plan on having things go from start to finish.
Chapters will go in order as I write them, so there won't be a "Season intro" chapter or anything. They also won't be "date-exclusive" like the other chapters in previous Seasons. When a holiday chapter was written, it was written on that holiday. Season 6 won't follow that rule, nor will it match the current weather conditions where I live. So I might write a winter chapter during summer. In a sense, we're not capturing all of the daily adventures like in the other Seasons. Other Seasons went day by day, but maybe this time we'll only focus on the important stuff. I do plan to keep them in basic order though, meaning seasons and months will progress in order rather than jump around all over the place.

Season 6 is the very last Season. I will just keep adding to it until I am done.

Chapter 1 - The Princess of Princess Sarah [UNFINISHED]
Princess Sarah returns to Saraney only to discover a new princess has taken her place. Worse than that, she's apparently way better than her! Determined to be rid of her, Princess Sarah uses all the characters' quirks in an attempt to kick her out of the kingdom.

[Preview I]

[Preview 2]

[Preview 3]

Chapter ??? - Fuzzy Friendship
Nathan and Alex are best friends, but have we really ever seen them act like it? Not really, except for maybe 5x30, Perfect Day. Nathan usually seems annoyed by Alex, which doesn't exactly show much for friendship. This chapter focuses on what great friends they are. It starts off in the forest during the full moon where Nathan and Alex are just talking about random stuff, then progresses into the next morning as they return from their night out.

Chapter ??? - Summer Love: Fresno Edition
We've made numerous references to our Summer Home in Fresno, but have we ever actually SEEN what it's all about? I mean, Zack's Hacks supposedly aired from it when it "returned", but did we ever get a tour? No! This chapter finds the gang heading over for summer vacation and they get into all sorts off stuff while they're there.

Chapter ??? - Naked to the Limit
FlamDawg walks in without any fur one morning. Thank God he's still wearing his silk pants! This chapter centers around the now-naked FlamDawg, who must go about his daily life being made fun of because of his baldness. Come on, it's hilarious.
Chapter ??? - GreenGrove Academy
A look into what goes on in school for our student characters. Included: Lily's daily routine, Sarah meets a hot guy, FlamDawg's life in school.

NOTES:
-If the chapter is dark red in color, it means it has not been written yet!

Last edited:
Reserve for later in case I need something. :333443334333

Last edited:
OKAY SO I THINK THIS IS FINALLY READY. There's probably lots of errors and stuff but I'll fix stuff as I go.

I SPENT SO MUCH TIME FINISHING THIS IT'S SO LATE hELP

listening to the very beginning
your voice is very entertaining
this is the strangest, most random thing ever
I'm already having fun and it's 5 minutes in

Last edited:
listening to the very beginning
your voice is very entertaining
this is the strangest, most random thing ever
I'm already having fun and it's 5 minutes in

My voice is the only thing that makes it passable tbh
It's super gross in the beginning but gets better