The Person Below Me...

I guess a little. I don’t think school is hard, and I think education is important, but the fact that the people in my grade are supposed to be sophomores and yet half of them act like kindergarteners makes it unbearable. Which I’ve said a lot so I’m sorry about always complaining about it

The person below me can drive.

Nah, I use my phone. Wish I could see signatures though.

The person below me is excited for summer.

It depends on the type of donut, but generally, yes.

The person below me has had a Starbucks drink at least once in their life.

Not that I can clearly recall, though I've been mistakenly called Travis many times. I'm used to it by now.

The person below me mutes other players' microphones when playing online, if possible.

I used to do that on the Xbox 360, yeah. Sometimes I would just mute myself while listening to others.

The person below me has bodily piercings other than earrings.

I quit chewing the nails themselves as hangnails are a pain to get, but the skin around them still poses a problematic habit.

The person below me has a massive interest in something that isn’t typically targeted toward the current age range they fall in.

'Massive interest'. hmmm, can't think of any specifics. I like movies and I tend to watch anything (even G rated movies), so maybe that? But I don't watch them exclusively. I might watch Nightmare on Elm Street then the next day I'll watch Frozen.

Person below has celebrated a birthday on animal crossing.

Yes. Much more festive than anything I get irl lol which is just as I like it, because I'm not crazy about parties.

The person below me doesn't like getting hugged/giving hugs or both.

I do like giving hugs and and getting them, but usally I'm shy to do it or feel someone might not like one from me.

The person below has at least one video game shirt

Back