• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I do, but I have no perfect fruit to trade for them :(
Do you still need them?
I can give them to you for free if you want. ;)
And sorry for late post ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also... it would need to be done tomorrow too, since more of them grow by then...

Last edited:
I've got one basket of perfect orange and I would like to trade them for a basket of perfect peaches. PM me if interested.

hi i have all the perfect fruit, for free!
i don't require anything but a positive wifi rating would be nice.

I have 20 full bushels of perfect cherries and I would like to trade for 5 full bushels of each of the other perfect fruit (apples, oranges, peaches, pears).

I would really appreciate it. :3

I have a basket of 9 perfect pears. For an exchange for it I want a basket of 9 perfect oranges.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do not PM pls if you want to do the exchange! VM me. I have to clean out my private message box.

Still looking to exchange my perfect cherries. Thankfully since my last post I got perfect peaches. Now I just need to exchange for full bushels of perfect apples, perfect oranges, and perfect pears.

Do you still need them?
I can give them to you for free if you want. ;)
And sorry for late post ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also... it would need to be done tomorrow too, since more of them grow by then...

equally sorry for the late reply XD
if it isn't too late, and if the offer is still on the table, may i come get the oranges, or can you bring them to my town ?

Last edited:
equally sorry for the late reply XD
if it isn't too late, and if the offer is still on the table, may i come get the oranges, or can you bring them to my town ?
Sure :)
I'll add your FC.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I'll visit :3

Perfect Cherries are premium in my town if anyone wants to sell :3.

Back