• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

Hello I have perfect apples to trade and I'm looking for any perfect fruit I only have apples and would like to add more perfect fruit to my town :). Feel free to add me

Last edited:
Hello I have perfect apples to trade and I'm looking for any perfect fruit I only have apples and would like to add more perfect fruit to my town :). Feel free to add me

I'll add you for perfect apples, I have perfect pears. How many bushels do you have? My FC is 3093-8006-6945

Let me check I'm leaving the island now. I'll go add you real quick too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta download the update first it won't let me open my gates without it

Let me check I'm leaving the island now. I'll go add you real quick too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gotta download the update first it won't let me open my gates without it

Tell me when you've completed the update and then i'll come round, how many bushels do you want? I only have like 5 now

Yay! Let me know when you're online! :)

Hey, I'm online, but I'm going to go get something to eat. I'll add you and tell me when your ready.

EDIT: i'm trying to add you, but it is not going through. Is your friend code up to date?

Last edited:
Would anyone with native peaches want to trade some for perfect oranges? ^.^

Last edited:
I know it's not exactly what this thread is about but I couldn't find any other place to ask this, would anyone be willing to trade normal fruits with me? I only have apples (and oranges from Isabelle but the tree is not "grown" yet), and I would like to trade it to any other fruit!

Thank you :)

Hey guys, perfect cherries are premium in my town right now! I'm gonna open my gates for 30 minutes or so if anyone needs :)
My fc is on the side <<
If you visit, feel free to take a couple flowers, but PLEASE don't take all of them!

Hi there! I have quite a few perfect apple bushels to trade at the moment! I'd be happy with any fruit but I'd really love some perfect cherries at the moment!

Hey, I'm online, but I'm going to go get something to eat. I'll add you and tell me when your ready.

EDIT: i'm trying to add you, but it is not going through. Is your friend code up to date?
That's weird.. I checked it and I'm pretty sure it works since I traded with someone today.. I wonder what it is :confused:

Perfect Peaches are on premium today at my town! I'll be here for around an hour if anyone wants to come and sell :)

Back