• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The Official TBT Trivia Info Thread

BASTOISE99 said:
Maybe...could you move it to begin at 6:00 eastern? I can't be home because of track practice.
7:00 or 8:00 Eastern is proably the way to go, gotta think of the people in California.

;)

I might be able too. I don't have anything planned on Friday, but thats usually when things happen...

;)

PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Maybe...could you move it to begin at 6:00 eastern? I can't be home because of track practice.
7:00 or 8:00 Eastern is proably the way to go, gotta think of the people in California.

;)
OK, Trivia begins at the times you suggested.

[quote="] I might be able too. I don't have anything planned on Friday, but thats usually when things happen...

;) [/quote]
OK, then go to The Employee Board, find my thread about this, and edit in some extra questions.

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] I might be able too. I don't have anything planned on Friday, but thats usually when things happen...

;)
OK, then go to The Employee Board, find my thread about this, and edit in some extra questions. [/quote]
Umm... yhea, you see, i deleted all my cookies because of a problem and somehow that PM of the password dissapeared. <_<

] [quote="BULERIAS said:

;)
OK, then go to The Employee Board, find my thread about this, and edit in some extra questions. [/quote]
Umm... yhea, you see, i deleted all my cookies because of a problem and somehow that PM of the password dissapeared. <_< [/quote]
Just PM'd it to ya

Back