• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

IMG_20190611_174147.jpg

Meeting Freya at Main Street.

D8zXXlKUEAEHIDk.jpg
Some random Main Street villagers formed a singing group.They call themselves "Hans Gruber & A Flock of Seaducks".They're not bad but that yellow guy really needs to work on his stage presence.

D9Yzq27UcAAHF2O.jpg
Gee,thanks!Wait a sec.......I don't think he was being completely sincere.........

D9Yyl8cUEAAPyu9.jpg
D9Yy0oRUEAATFCw.jpg
Some animals see themselves in a different light.

Last edited:
Baabara left my town yesterday. Her last letter to me contained her picture. I can't even... the feels ;-;

D9blaRlVUAA_C8p.jpg

2Y9qQIT

Hubby (Sun) & I (Sunflower) on the Summer Solstice.
This is the first time I've had someone to pose with me for one of these cutouts.​

2Y9qQIT

Hubby (Sun) & I (Sunflower) on the Summer Solstice.
This is the first time I've had someone to pose with me for one of these cutouts.​

That?s so cute! Do you both do poses too when you approach the cutout? I was wondering if that?s what happens

That’s so cute! Do you both do poses too when you approach the cutout? I was wondering if that’s what happens

Thank you! This was our first cutout so we didn't think to try doing a pose. We just ran up & put our mayors in place. lol! I'm not sure you can strike a pose behind the cutouts. We'll have to try! :)

Gotta love a sassy queen (especially when she's working part time at The Roost!)

EaVagpc.jpg

That fireplace picture is gorgeous. Is that a QR wallpaper? i have so much trouble with wallpapers, amd I forgwt that you can use QR codes lol
Actually it's the rose wall :) I can order you one if you want it. The only custom design I used was for the kitchen :)

Last edited:
Back