• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Update: Still there... I think she might be catatonic.

Catatonic.jpg

She must have already gotten 3000 bells off of you then? Or she would be following you around like a puppy, right, getting in front of you wherever you go?

Yeah she gave me the worst floor and wall ever.

I always like doing the "get X within one hour" requests because things like this can happen:

HNI_0008.JPG

HNI_0021.JPG

DYpQWPtUMAArHXm.jpg

It’s Merengue’s birthday today! (You two=me and Victoria, who was the perfect person to be with Merengue on her birthday tbh)

HNI_0057.JPG

Moved Coco into Flora (I have her amiibo card) last night, might have to move her out.
Because I kinda want her house in the zen garden area of the town.

HNI_0060.JPG

There are empty plots all over my town, including some where previous villagers have moved out

DYuo21YVAAArnPh.jpg

but for some reason, all my new villagers just love moving into one tiny spot

DYupESsUMAc2qc1.jpg

I'm someone who likes to just let the villagers move in naturally and doesn't have the patience to go through plot resetting but like.............seriously guys? <.<

I know, right? I just started a new town and I would like to let them live wherever they want to, barring a few pathed areas reserved for 2 future characters, and a couple of other small areas (like in front of the bridge!) but I'm not going to for the very reasons of clumping that you speak of. Plot checking today, in fact, for where Katt thinks she is going to plop her house...Hey, maybe we should rename it "plopping!" (instead of plotting).

Of all the villagers' phrases in the entire town that Merengue could have picked up on........

DYyE_GkVQAAwvYG.jpg

......she just had to choose Genji's. :|

My female alt, Daenerys, with one of the Nooklings.

Adorbz.

Yep, I said it. :D

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 472
I love my villager's catchphrase...

HNI_0079.JPG

And I don't mind getting them fruit when I get this response...

HNI_0080.JPG

HNI_0081.JPG

Aw, Rooney said that to me after I gave him perfect fruit! and then I booted him out and moved Walt in because he had a better house exterior. SORRY Rooney! If it makes you feel better, I booted Walt out and moved Vic in because he had an even BETTER house! ^_^

Today I was casually walking around town when suddenly...

HNI_0091 (1).JPG

Amelia? How??

HNI_0090 (1).JPG

She just kept walking in place mid-air while being slightly stuck in the cliff.

HNI_0087 (1).JPG

Back