• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

HNI_0052.JPG

Pecan has a part-time job at T&T Emporium.

HNI_0051.JPG

Claude drop by my house while I was in the middle of decorating.

HNI_0015.JPG

Hopkins's Birthday was yesterday.​

HNI_0027.JPG

New Face-cutout: Whimsicott, one of my favorite Pok?mon. (found the qr on the internet)

HNI_0064.JPG

First rainbow of the year in Flora, just yesterday.​

Last edited:
Finally, finally!! After three months of chopping and re-planting one cedar tree every three days to get the musical note stump pattern, I took Jon_Snow's advice and started chopping and turning off my DS w/o saving, then chopping the cedar again. It took about 20 more tries, but finally!

HNI_0042.JPG

Last edited:
These are so cute! These photos are edited right? It's so nice *u*

Thank you!! And yes they are edited. I had originally planned on creating a blog and I wanted decent quality screenshots to use, but sadly I just don't have time in my life. It's still fun to edit and post here though :D

OMG i am new sorry about this, how can i delete this comment hahah, wanted to say how cute Nenya post was about the white and red house and how it remained me of Mulan somehow, but it went wrong and now i do not know how to delete this comment haha

Last edited:
OMG i am new sorry about this, how can i delete this comment hahah, wanted to say how cute Nenya post was about the white and red house and how it remained me of Mulan somehow, but it went wrong and now i do not know how to delete this comment haha

Sweet and funny! It is a good day to smile, thank you. :)

Back