• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official Alcohol Thread

What's your drink of choice?

• Total voters
I had fireball whiskey mixed with a little sprite once. It was delicious. It tasted like cinnamon bubblegum~ I loved it. Normally I drink vodka or, less frequently, soju.

I'm not that big of a drinker but i always prefer either tequila or vodka. I can't stand beer had it a very few times hated it every time.

Tonight I am planning on having some seasonal hot buttered rum with my fam and maybe follow it with a few glasses of vodka and soda... (I kind of want to jav a good time and get drunk, it's my Monday though... is that a bit weird?)

Tonight I am planning on having some seasonal hot buttered rum with my fam and maybe follow it with a few glasses of vodka and soda... (I kind of want to jav a good time and get drunk, it's my Monday though... is that a bit weird?)

vodka and soda is definitely a bit weird...

in my opinion if you're going to put poisonous liquids into your body then do it in style

beer is disgusting and cheap, I hate it.
Whisky is life and actually tastes nice.

there is (a lot of) beer that isn't disgusting or cheap tho....

Alcohol tastes relatively awful to me. The only reason I'll drink it is to mellow out around friends, and when I do I usually mix it with something to make it taste better.

My favorite combo so far is Orange Juice and Citrus Vodka - literally tastes like nothing but super strong juice.

Irish cream is also pretty good, but I don't like the way it makes my tongue tingle after.

Last edited:
tfw u want to chug some beer and cry on your bed but mixing alcohol + anti depressants = hell

Back