• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing a month ahead and I created a new character a few weeks ago. She has a house with two rooms. I didn't update my DA daily while I was working on her, but I'm back to doing regular updates again. Feel free to go meet Suzanne. :blush:

I'm playing a month ahead and I created a new character a few weeks ago. She has a house with two rooms. I didn't update my DA daily while I was working on her, but I'm back to doing regular updates again. Feel free to go meet Suzanne. :blush:

Suzanne is very cute, and love her house exterior!! c: her 2nd floor room feels so cozy. Very nice town! Love the cherry blossom trees ^^

-----

Name: Arabelle Town: Dawn
DA: 5500-5128-3236

I did some major updates. All houses are pretty much all finished, including my newest character Alice. Her house is Alice in Wonderland themed - let me know what you think of her house & any suggestions would be appreciated c: Hope you enjoy your dream ^_^*

Last edited:
Suzanne is very cute, and love her house exterior!! c: her 2nd floor room feels so cozy. Very nice town! Love the cherry blossom trees ^^

-----

Name: Arabelle Town: Dawn
DA: 5500-5128-3236

I did some major updates. All houses are pretty much all finished, including my newest character Alice. Her house is Alice in Wonderland themed - let me know what you think of her house & any suggestions would be appreciated c: Hope you enjoy your dream ^_^*

Thank you so much! :blush:

I'm getting ready to log off for the evening, but I'll visit your DA tomorrow!

My Sunshine town would like some visitors.

Come visit The Smurfs, Rainbow Brite, The hundred acre Wood, and The Looney Tunes.

Looney Tunes house is not 100% percent complete.

4200-5032-1648.

Last edited:
I have 3 dream addresses in my signature. Still working on them all but they're coming along nicely.

Name: Reese
Town: Achewood
DA: 5400-2850-3699

Just did a fresh update for the first time in six months! Three new villagers, a few big changes around town and a lot of tiny ones. Gonna say it's 99.99% complete now (still not totally sure what to do with Ray's house exterior, and if I can figure out a way to fill literally every square in town without it looking too cluttered I'm gonna do it, lol). Comments/feedback/critique is always appreciated! :blush:

Finished my Looney Toon house.Please visit Winnie The Pooh in The Hundred Acre Woods, The Smurfs cozy little cottage, and Rainbow Brite and the sprites.

4200-5032-1648

Also have all 8 of the hamster villagers, in case you want to meet all the cute little critters.

My dream address is in my signature, check it out if you want to. It's still not 💯 done yet any feedback would be appreciated

Name: Misaki
Town Name: Serenity
Dream Address: 530-5283-5029

I'm still working on the city side of my town, but the modern side should be finished with projects and organizing

Name: Spencer
Town Name: Pandora
Dream Address: 5100-5320-9845

Fantasy life had made me abandon my town so I just picked it up again and tried to restore its former aesthetics :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back