The Nintendo Zone

DSFAN121

Bells
The Nintendo Zone is a really big Nintendo forum, with 170+ members and 12,000+ posts. We're also #2 on IF's Board Directory! Here are a few of the many features:
  • An innovative RPG element called gold! You collect gold by posting (3g per post), and can use it to buy sprites, avatars, sigs, game codes, MIDIs, MP3s, and much, much more! You can also start your own store. Hire employees, and earn tons of gold!
  • A team of 5 admins that can help with almost anything, plus KODZ (global mods). They enforce all rules without fail!
  • Sagedom! Sages can edit and delete their own posts, and post in a board made just for them!
  • Ribbons! You gain ribbons by doing special things for the forum. You can sell them for a major gold profit, but I wouldn't advise doing this, as if you collect 25 of them, you get instant Sagedom! These are very hard to come by, however.
  • A Jukebox, with over 50 Nintendo MIDIs and MP3s, and growing every day!
  • A Your Boards system! You request a board about what you want it to be about (it doesn't have to be Nintendo or even video game related), and we'll make it for you! All of TNZ (unless you want it password protected, of course) can discuss your topic on there! We have quite a few boards in this system already.
  • Camp DS, which is now being hosted right on the site! It is an online summer camp with many prizes and contests that takes place every January, April, July, and October! Unfortunatly, registration for the October session is now closed, but next session is just around the corner! :jay:
Don't miss out, click here and join today!!!

Oh, THEBOBINATOR is going to be an admin.....we'll need all the help we can get after NF gets deleted.....

NF get dealted?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Come join everyone!

:D

We are the seconed largest Nintnedo Based forum(yes bul, you heard me this is an Animal Crossing) forum on IF

:D We are getting an average of 200-300 posts a day

BAMBAM! said:
Come join everyone!

We are the seconed largest Nintnedo Based forum(yes bul, you heard me this is an Animal Crossing) forum on IF

:D We are getting an average of 200-300 posts a day

You're beginning to sound like me now.....

:p

you know... you guys, at TNZ, you've done enough to get deleted yourselves... you'd best watch yourselves.

and i may point this out aswell:

"You may only adverise each thing once. Do not bump your advertisement just so more people will see it."

you just broke both those, DSFAN making a new advertisment, and Bambam bumping it.

Actually, the old one was locked, so this one was OK.

PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Justin125 said:
NF get dealted?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Yep, and you can blame MattB22890 for it.
Pfft, this isn't true.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_Forums

Anyways, I believe that there is a no bumping rule, Bam.
I like how you assume you know the whole story. :lol:
I wanna know the whole story. :lol:
Alrighty then......*prepares to write a long story about it and post it on the HQ or PM it to you if that's not okay with the staff*

Back