• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news! I picked my Mayor outfit!!! ^-^
It's the pink striped shirt with long sleeves and white overalls. :)

Awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna hangout on AC? I have like an hour and I feel like visiting another town lol

Awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna hangout on AC? I have like an hour and I feel like visiting another town lol

I would but... I think I want to either play Minecraft or Sims... hmm...

Thank you to all who have donated! :blush:

Last edited:
I have to prepare for the ball in an hour or two. :)

Last edited:
For those who requested villagers from me, I'm almost done. I'll post them when I finish them all c:

(also I looked at my year 2 thread again turns out my dark forest idea is the winner, the others haven't even come close to catching up)

Last edited:
For those who requested villagers from me, I'm almost done. I'll post them when I finish them all c:

(also I looked at my year 2 thread again turns out my dark forest idea is the winner, the others haven't even come close to catching up)

Ty! :blush:

Ayyy my drawing requests are done!

For Pinkcotton
20170211_155815_HDR-1.jpg

For Raskell
20170211_195336_HDR-1.jpg

For Lizziety
20170211_191338_HDR-1.jpg

Hope you guys like them~ ♥

I have to prepare for the ball in an hour or two. :)

A ball? Like a school ball? Sounds cool ^^

I'm going to a friends place for the night for her birthday, I feel bad for not hanging out with her more yesterday since that was her actual bday, but my cousin also shares the same birthday so I had to go to her dinner. Oh well, I hope my friend likes her present, cause I really like it haha

You are crazy talented!!!

Thank you! ★
I've been drawing since I was only 7~8 years old haha all about that practice
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're so cute omg ^^ <3

I know I'm a bit late but could I request Penelope or Maddy? :D

Sure you can! But it might have to wait until tomorrow >.< I'm getting ready for work ; v ;

Last edited:
Thank you! ★
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure you can! But it might have to wait until tomorrow >.< I'm getting ready for work ; v ;

Yeah that's fine! Take your time <3

Thank you! ★
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks <3!!!!

Ah, yes of course! I meant it as you made her cuter! You have some mad art skills Delta! :D
Do you draw Mayors by any chance? :)

Last edited:
Hehehe thank you! ^-^

And yes I do! (I draw humans/humanoids all the time! The only non humans I draw are villagers lmao)

Oh, really?
I know you're flooded with requests, but if you ever have the time and want, could you draw anyone in my toyhou.se link? It's underneath my signature made by @MayorOfMagix by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back