• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! But it'll be 1 TBT each since you're in the guild! ;)

I'll open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to go shower, then work on an order for someone (AC:NL - TBT), and after that I have to iron my uniforms. Fun, right? :D
Are you open? :3
(If you have to go I can wait)

Last edited:
OK... scratch the drawing requests today.. I feel awful. I think I should call off work today..
(Only problem is that it's my 2nd day on the job..)
I dunno.
What I do know is that I feel like trash.

OK... scratch the drawing requests today.. I feel awful. I think I should call off work today..
I dunno.

When do you go to work? Until then, sleep. Sleep and listen to music. Take some ibuprofen. Do anything but call sick.

When do you go to work? Until then, sleep. Sleep and listen to music. Take some ibuprofen. Do anything but call sick.

It's a hard decision, but when I worked at Panera they made us watch this video about how the store wont blow up if you call in sick lol..

Well I work at 11pm (but I leave around.. 10:30, 10:40?) I just woke up from like 8 hours of sleep.. I have trouble falling asleep half the time. I'm feeling really nauseous.. But if it helps any I guess I can do that..

Good afternoon, everybody.. Hope everyone's having a good day so far. (Me on the other hand not so much, work was awful last night.)

I hope you feel better soon! <3 I'm sorry to hear

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dunno.

Have you ate?

Well I work at 11pm (but I leave around.. 10:30, 10:40?) I just woke up from like 8 hours of sleep.. I have trouble falling asleep half the time. I'm feeling really nauseous.. But if it helps any I guess I can do that..

It'd look bad if you'd call in sick on the second day of the job. :(

Yeah I know, my mom told me the same thing.. Argh. I'll just deal with it. There's too many consequences. I took an Advil, hopefully that will work.

Last week I went to work feeling really nauseous and they let me go home once it got bad.. Maybe if you wait it out it could get better or go in and if it gets really bad then see if it's a possibility to go home. I think that if they see you trying to get through they'll be okay with sending you home and wont think anything bad... If it is really bad before work, I'd just stay home for your own comfort :(

Yeah I know, my mom told me the same thing.. Argh. I'll just deal with it. There's too many consequences. I took an Advil, hopefully that will work.

Relax until it's time to go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back