• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Mice Villagers.....

Really? ;o I have Moose (who's hardly mentioned) currently in my town right now and he's so nice! He was one of the villagers already in town when I first became mayor.
Erik was one of them too, and for the first few days I got confused and switched their names up (Cause Erik is a moose, but Moose is a mouse). Since he was a sporty mouse, he'd be up in the morning doing his daily thing xD
He was the only villager who came to my PWP ceremonies in the morning too (Skye was up too during that time, but she wasn't there). I honestly like Moose's company, he's the jock of the town (the only one too). Moose and Tex (penguin) are like the biggest flirts in my town xD They're a duo.

The mice and hamsters are so tiny and adorable! I've had Rod and he's so cute! Would love to have Bree.

Rod is one of my absolute favorite villagers of all time. He was a random camper and I just fell in love with him. Heis little shock of blonde hair did me in. And I loved that he was a pirate so he is first mate in my pirate town of Oyster.

Rod used to be one of my dream villagers! I had him for such a long time in my town, but he now moved because there are other villagers that I want. I did like having him around, though.

I could never understand why people find mouse villagers ugly. They're so tiny! c:

I never really liked mice villagers before either, pretty much just because I dislike their design, but Bree just moved into my town from someone's void (surprise!) and I actually like her a lot. She's sweet and I really like her house exterior. Not keeping her, because she chose an awful spot for her house, but I would definitely consider having her as a permanent resident in the future.

There are some of the mice that I really like, Ive been giving two of them a chance in my town lately, Bella and Rod. I couldnt find a peppy villager I liked or a jock that I wanted in my town and I thought they were both cute so I moved them into my town. So far I love having them in my town. I think they are adorable. :3 i think some of the other mice are cute too, it nust depends on if you give them a chance and get to know them or not!

Back