• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Level Thread

Level 59 as of a little while ago! I definitely tend to play more during the events.

I finally made it to level 100 and was a bit disappointed at the rewards for it.

Last edited:
Just got to level 115. I was only a few points away so I spammed for friendship points until I got there lol.

Level 154

I spent some time today using my snacks, calling cards, and additional favors to gain a few levels, so I'm at 154 now. I still have a handful of snacks, and plenty of cards to use, so I may spend some time trying to fast track my way to 160. Funny thing is I always thought I had a fairly high level until we were able to see our friends' levels, but I have some hardcore PC friends. I have about 25 friends who are either right around my level or higher, and of those friends about 10 are a good deal higher than my level. I did have a few periods where I only really logged on for events and didn't bother with my villagers, so I it makes sense that I've fallen behind.

Level 160

I've been sending out Gulliver with a lot of my Timmy/Tommy fortune cookie dupes to get more snacks. That has helped me level quicker. I only need to unlock about 7 more special request items, but I still have quite a few villagers to get to level 20, and none of my villagers have reached level 30 yet. I think levels will start to move much slower again.

I got to level 116 a couple days ago in an effort to get up to 250 leaf tickets so I could get a Chrissy cookie box.

Back