• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The hybrid flower face off! Vote for your favorite!

Pick your favorite hybrid!

• Total voters
I love so many! Orange and pink cosmos, pink and purple roses, blue and purple pansies... In the end, I chose orange cosmos. It was either that or the pansies, but I couldn't decide between blue and purple. :rolleyes: LOL

I like the pink lilies :) They're one of the few not really brightly coloured flowers, and I just think they look nice xD

I've been really into growing hybrids lately and it got me wondering what the most popular/sought after hybrid is. So I decided to make this thread to find out what you guys like the best, and if a lot of you vote, I might even hold a giveaway eventually with the most popular one.

This isn't a contest on which is the rarest (as I know that the gold roses are the most difficult to get), just which ones you think are the prettiest. Vote away!

I think my favourite is the Jacob's Ladders, so beautiful and different looking from all the other flowers, it?s also the most difficult flower to get because you can?t breed them and you need perfect town status to have them spawn, and even then they spawn rarely.

I think my favourite is the Jacob's Ladders, so beautiful and different looking from all the other flowers, it?s also the most difficult flower to get because you can?t breed them and you need perfect town status to have them spawn, and even then they spawn rarely.

I've never gotten a single Jacob's Ladder in my towns ever. It's such a bummer because they are really beautiful. I had to buy some off of someone else and I keep them well protected. I'd probably be real upset if I accidentally crushed them.

Since I'm making my town pink-white-purple flowers only, i'm partial to those. Pink roses are just the best :D

I've never gotten a single Jacob's Ladder in my towns ever. It's such a bummer because they are really beautiful. I had to buy some off of someone else and I keep them well protected. I'd probably be real upset if I accidentally crushed them.

Aww I?m sorry to hear that they never spawned for you, they usually grow near the cliff line, maybe you have flowers or paths there? (of course they only spawn during "perfect town" status)

I voted for blue roses. I haven't been able to make any yet, but I'm still trying. I also love purple pansies and gold roses.

Back