• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

The Human Centipede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonnman

Bells
Dragon Tokens
My friends watched it the other day and said it was disgusting and freaky, but im ever so tempted to watch it

is it good or not? because i dont want to waiste my time watching a terrible movie

Omg. YES YES YES! That trailer is so disturbing that I made my class watch during an English lesson (we're learning about the horror genre ._.)

Also I spread the word of it to a few people on tbt as well... 8)
Soon, I'll have lots of people freaked out, including myself... :/

Anyway... I'm just really tempted to watch it cause I know I'm already scared to bits by it... XD

Yeah, I've seen it & it's so messed up and creepy... I'd recommend watching it only if you have a pretty strong stomach, that movie is just nasty at some parts.

It's really not that great of a movie. It takes a long time for anything to actually happen, and when it does, it's not done well. It's a fetish gone wrong :L

Seen the trailer. I wish they joined dead bodies instead of living people.

SPOILer ALERT! I looked up the plo on Wikipedia (hehe XD)

and I'm confused why Lindsey would have to eat Katsuro's feces, I thought they shared the same digestive track. =/

d7crab said:
SPOILer ALERT! I looked up the plo on Wikipedia (hehe XD)

and I'm confused why Lindsey would have to eat Katsuro's feces, I thought they shared the same digestive track. =/
Use spoiler tags if your gonna use a spoiler. They are [spo.iler][/spoile.r], removing the periods from there of course.

ANYWAY, I just got done watching this. This was literally... *censored.3.0*ed up.
Goddamn, I'm going to be taking more precautions next time I see a film you guys talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back