• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The Gates of Hyrule will be opening

8bit

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3516-4881-5116
The gates of my legendary town Hyrule will be opening, Hyrule is a town that is set back by the time of the legend of zelda a link to the past.
If you would like to come please leave a comment

I think this town is an impostor, I've never heard of a Marlon living in Hyrule before.

I have been living in Hyrule for more than 1 year

MarlonHax said:
I have been living in Hyrule for more than 1 year
So have the other 1823017231 people that thought they'd be cool and make their AC town Hyrule, but they're all impostors :D

Ya well my town is complete with the patterns

MarlonHax said:
Ya well my town is complete with the patterns
You're just making yourself look even more like an imposter.

Jason your a flamming *censored.5.0* who should GTFO of tbt you made Jason stop comming with all your flaming

MarlonHax said:
Jason your a flamming *censored.5.0* who should GTFO of tbt you made Jason stop comming with all your flaming
He has shown his true colours! He is an impostor! Burn the witch!

MarlonHax said:
You don't even know Jason as much as I do, and he isn't inactive because of Jas0n.

Lawliet I have been on tbt longer than you have and also ima change my town theme it is now the giygas pit

MarlonHax said:
Lawliet I have been on tbt longer than you have and also ima change my town theme it is now the giygas pit
I've been here since 2008.

Jas0n said:
Muffun said:
L Lawliet said:
MarlonHax said:
I've been here since 2008.
People can have more than 1 account, you know.
I know but he could've at least mentioned his old account. ;o

Back