The Future of Gameboy's

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
THere are a lot of possibilities since the Revolution will be so... revolutionary, the next Gameboy can be even more so. What do you think the next Gameboy will look like, what name will it have, and what revolutionary features will it have?

well, the ds isnt considered a gb i guess, but it should be, and it was pretty revolutionary, i'd have to say. but, the next gb after micro? well, i think it'll be less 'box' shaped, and more like a console controller, kind of like a hybrid controller/gameboy. it will be backlit of course. the best thing it can do is have a lot more capabilities for the games, allowing them to be bigger and better...hopefully it'll have wireless conectivity with the rev too (which has been hinted).

Actually, the DS will have connectivity with the Revolution. I, personally, think that the next Gameboy will implement some sort of virtual reality.

DarthGohan1 said:
well, the ds isnt considered a gb i guess, but it should be, and it was pretty revolutionary, i'd have to say. but, the next gb after micro? well, i think it'll be less 'box' shaped, and more like a console controller, kind of like a hybrid controller/gameboy. it will be backlit of course. the best thing it can do is have a lot more capabilities for the games, allowing them to be bigger and better...hopefully it'll have wireless conectivity with the rev too (which has been hinted).
Acutally, the DS isn't a Game Boy, Nintendo said the DS is a "Third pillar" in their line of systems.

Back