• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway The first annual home decoration contest

Apo

Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Do you think your house has what it takes?
Do you want everyone to know how good of a designer you are?
Do you believe in your house?

If all the awnsers are yes, congratulations!, you can participate in this contest to prove you are the best decorator in TBTF.

The entry prize is 1mil bells, but the prize is 12mil and it will go up the more people that enter!

So you have time to get ready, the house judgement will begin november 6th, from that day on, everyone who wants to enter the competion will open their gates, and give m the payment while i view their house. Once every house is viewed, a winner will be chosen.

Warning: We do not want mediocre houses, we want houses with planning, sense and harmony. We are not the HHA, a room full of villagers pics will get you nowhere.

The houses will be valorated in regard to use of sets, the overall shape that it has and good taste. You dont necessarily need to have a complete set of furniture in one room, at long as it looks gorgeous and like someone could live there, you have good chances of winning.

Also, try to go for a theme, maybe have a house that could belong to someone rich, or a beach house, a japanese palace, or even a space themed one in which all the rooms have to do with space!
Possibilities are endless, so start decorating and prove that you are worth it.

(house exterior will also be taken into account)

Last edited:
I might enter this with my secondary character... (I just made him, so we'll see if I can get enough cool furniture for a second house!)

It says December 20th? Did you mean September. Ive got 2 complete house I could potentially enter.

Ah! I've been hoping for something like this. Finally, the motivation to finish my basement! :D

It says December 20th? Did you mean September. Ive got 2 complete house I could potentially enter.

Its the 20th of december so that people have time to decorate their houses if they are starting from scratch, however, if enough of you request it, I will move up the date

I think dec 20 is kinda long though...and i think this thread is more suitable to be in the NL discussion thread hehe

Last edited:
Sounds interesting :) Idk if I'm entering though.. some rooms are a mess atm xD

mmm, it looks interesting! I'm proud of my main room, and I'm currently working on my left room. Could i enter both for 1mill or is it 1mill/room?

Its 1 mill per house, so it is a contest of the entire house for just 1 mil

Last edited:
Contest is now open, if you want to enter, post a message and have the bells ready. I will start going to your houses on the 14th

Back