• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The DS's Size

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
Did the DS seem smaller or bigger than you expected? When I bought mine I was suprised on how light it was and that it was almost the size of a GBA when closed. Also the sound quality was a lot higher than I expected.

When I saw it I thought it would be a little smaller but the when you see the screen size, you understand.

[quote="] Wha? That is stupid in my opinion. [/quote]
The old games wouldn't work with the new processors or something.

Could you imagine the size of it if it could have game boy games??? about another 1/2 the sive probably.

TYOSHI90 said:
Did the DS seem smaller or bigger than you expected? When I bought mine I was suprised on how light it was and that it was almost the size of a GBA when closed. Also the sound quality was a lot higher than I expected.
It seemed waaaay bigger.

;)

I thought that it would be bigger. My brother drew a Paper-DS, and it was pretty big, so I thought that the DS would resemble it because the buttons fit n the paper DS quite well.

Back