• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Dream Address Thread

welcome to the griby isle dream adress!
please keep in mind my beach is not done and neither is my house!
photos down below!
B73B287A-66CF-47F5-9089-687DED3DE1D6.jpeg

ED5BBFBC-3B5B-4FFB-81E0-F7FB2AA24301.jpeg

49162F97-2631-4D61-A97C-E4A790E30B0B.jpeg

0B979895-9DD0-43A6-BD73-9C6C4DF31464.jpeg

43EC4AB5-E7A1-4781-BE1D-93FE34D9EC61.jpeg

and finally…

DA-7611-3054-3552

I hope you enjoy your time at griby isle

Visit Windfall
Stay at the lovely inn with rooms of all seasons, enjoy every flower in the game on display outside, - and check out the summer flower fair where the villagers sell all kinds of flower crowns, the island`s specialty!
You can also relax and have a picnic with the teddybear family, or get creative crafting your own lantern in the spooky pumpkin area. And more! ^_^

Hidden Koroks Minigame
Can you find the 6 koroks that are hiding on my island?
Tips: They are crafted leaf masks, each placed in a different area. Only one is hiding inside.
All of them are accompanied by a custom path or customized item with the text "Yahaha! You found me!"
Good luck & enjoy the game! :)

Dream Island Address
DA-4810-4701-4543.

Find a ladder + gift to the left of Resident Services.

windfallflowers.jpeg

Last edited:
🌸 The Island of Pallet 🌸

Take a stroll around the spring forest paradise of Pallet! Mingle with all the friendly animals, relax in the outdoor library, and be sure to pet all the puppies you see! Make sure to stop inside the island’s café if you get hungry, they make the best steak!

Don’t lose your map, you’ll need it to find your way and catch all the pretty sights. Happy trails!

5426CB05-07B6-42A3-BCE2-70E5E299343D.png

🌸 The Island of Pallet 🌸

Take a stroll around the spring forest paradise of Pallet! Mingle with all the friendly animals, relax in the outdoor library, and be sure to pet all the puppies you see! Make sure to stop inside the island’s café if you get hungry, they make the best steak!

Don’t lose your map, you’ll need it to find your way and catch all the pretty sights. Happy trails!

View attachment 389710

Wowsers! I really liked your campsite.

Visit Windfall
Stay at the lovely inn with rooms of all seasons, enjoy every flower in the game on display outside, - and check out the summer flower fair where the villagers sell all kinds of flower crowns, the island`s specialty!
You can also relax and have a picnic with the teddybear family, or get creative crafting your own lantern in the spooky pumpkin area. And more! ^_^

Hidden Koroks Minigame
Can you find the 6 koroks that are hiding on my island?
Tips: They are crafted leaf masks, each placed in a different area. Only one is hiding inside.
All of them are accompanied by a custom path or customized item with the text "Yahaha! You found me!"
Good luck & enjoy the game! :)

Dream Island Address
DA-4810-4701-4543.
I had a lovely time exploring your Island. I found 4 koroks. The other two are hiding really well. Lol. Thanks for sharing your dream address.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 376705
128px-Cole%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Gabi%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Felicity%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Lolly%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Sheldon%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Megan%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Dizzy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Portia%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Rodney%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
64px-Hans%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

L to R: Cole,Gabi,Felicity,Lolly,Sheldon,Megan,Dizzy,Portia,Rodney,Hans

View attachment 376708View attachment 376709View attachment 376710

Wagasi is a sports themed island.I'm not exactly a diehard sports fan but you never know where inspiration will take you,so here it is.The island rep's house is kind of a mess right now and there are a few details to be worked out but have a look if you wanna: DA-2988-2362-2460
Very fun town. My favorite was the race cars and golf. I'm glad I got to visit.

Last edited:
Today, May 31 2021, is the 1 year anniversary of my New Horizons island. And so long at last I am going to be uploading and posting my dream address. My island is still not complete (as everyone says) but it's one year of progress and I want to commemorate this moment.

View attachment 378727

View attachment 378724
View attachment 378725
View attachment 378729
View attachment 378726
View attachment 378730
I have laid out an outfit near the plaza if you wish to blend in with the locals, or a wand to wear an outfit of your choosing.
View attachment 378731
Just south of the plaza you will find a ladder and a vaulting pole. These are not required to explore the island but I have hidden these 4 Mario power-ups as sort of a bonus activity which you may look for if you choose!

I am kinda shy about showing my island but I'm trying not to be, so I would love to have visitors. I also welcome any feedback about how to improve my island. I hope you enjoy your dream of Rainshine 💤🍊
I love the town flag. All the villagers look so cute walking around in rain coats and umbrellas. Each villager having their own little Island is fun and unique. Great job on the right room in Deana's house. Loved it.

5507-7013-3784 is mine and I need advice on replacing the 'rest stop' area near Carmen's house. I tried making my own thread, but it's so hard to get any input.

Alright! Finally got mine updated 😁 This took me WAAAY too long to finish, lol, so I'd love opinions! Also, could someone visit and let me know if you can see fireworks and handhelds? It doesn't really matter either way, but I made sure to upload on a fireworks night and with my characters holding handhelds just in case. It should like nice either way, though!

DA-0928-9895-1985

Come enjoy the summer carnival on Woodland! Though it'll be packing up soon, the carnival is currently full of fun and treats for all to enjoy. Head left from the plaza to pick up prizes, food, and play games! Head just south of the carnival to find our recreational beach, with soccer and summer treats! Right of the plaza is the shopping area (though they're all closed so everyone can enjoy the fun) and the playground.

Want to venture outside the carnival grounds? I suggest heading north, across the bridge! There you'll find Ava's farm and the town orchard. Continue through the orchard to find the town's forest and campsite! Behind the campsite is the ocean overlook- but be careful venturing east! There was a recent meteor crash that's left some wreckage.

Just below the crash site is the thickest part of the forest- it's rumored to be haunted by locals, so it's best to be safe and stay out (unless you're feeling brave, of course 😉) Head up the hill and to the west of the forest to find the forest's upper level, which is great for nature hikes and relaxation! And be sure to say "hi" to our "friendly" forest ranger, Grizzly!

At the very western end of the forest is the lighthouse overlook and newly opened lighthouse hotel! Though the basement is still under renovation, the rest of the hotel is furnished and ready to take in guests. Just be sure not to linger in the lobby too long- the owner, Buck, will talk your ear off!

Head south from there, along the western side of the island, to find the primary residential areas, where locals are sure to be lurking around and looking for a chat.

While summer may be coming to a close, things are as hot as ever on Woodland!​

5507-7013-3784 is mine and I need advice on replacing the 'rest stop' area near Carmen's house. I tried making my own thread, but it's so hard to get any input.
I hope you got some input but I love your island! I especially love you park area :) I laughed when i saw the 'ritual' around the wedding area. I wasn't quite sure what the rest area was but is it the go board area? cause i really really liked it!
Post automatically merged:

Alright! Finally got mine updated 😁 This took me WAAAY too long to finish, lol, so I'd love opinions! Also, could someone visit and let me know if you can see fireworks and handhelds? It doesn't really matter either way, but I made sure to upload on a fireworks night and with my characters holding handhelds just in case. It should like nice either way, though!

DA-0928-9895-1985

wow your island is amazing too!!!! I'll send you a pm for more details with pictures!

Last edited:

DA-0928-9895-1985

Come enjoy the summer carnival on Woodland! Though it'll be packing up soon, the carnival is currently full of fun and treats for all to enjoy. Head left from the plaza to pick up prizes, food, and play games! Head just south of the carnival to find our recreational beach, with soccer and summer treats! Right of the plaza is the shopping area (though they're all closed so everyone can enjoy the fun) and the playground.

Want to venture outside the carnival grounds? I suggest heading north, across the bridge! There you'll find Ava's farm and the town orchard. Continue through the orchard to find the town's forest and campsite! Behind the campsite is the ocean overlook- but be careful venturing east! There was a recent meteor crash that's left some wreckage.

Just below the crash site is the thickest part of the forest- it's rumored to be haunted by locals, so it's best to be safe and stay out (unless you're feeling brave, of course 😉) Head up the hill and to the west of the forest to find the forest's upper level, which is great for nature hikes and relaxation! And be sure to say "hi" to our "friendly" forest ranger, Grizzly!

At the very western end of the forest is the lighthouse overlook and newly opened lighthouse hotel! Though the basement is still under renovation, the rest of the hotel is furnished and ready to take in guests. Just be sure not to linger in the lobby too long- the owner, Buck, will talk your ear off!

Head south from there, along the western side of the island, to find the primary residential areas, where locals are sure to be lurking around and looking for a chat.

While summer may be coming to a close, things are as hot as ever on Woodland!​
I had a great time exploring your town. I loved the houses. The lighthouse Inn was my favorite. My town has lots of fun houses too. I think you'll like them. DA- 0700-5178-8683, if you're intetested.

Last edited:
A Wits’ End Quest

“Wits’ End is home to the ruins of a fort. Blathers and I have been excavating different sites on the island… nd under it.

We have been working on locating artifacts from the final battle of Ole Wits’ End, but to no avail. Maybe a dreamer might be of assistance?

Can you help find a historical artifact to help us piece together the history behind the original inhabitants of our island?”

D37C6A43-9FA0-494E-909A-4E26566B5854.jpeg

It’s nothing complicated. Just need to find the right tools for the job 😉 You might come across a couple of hints, if you take the time to read and chat…

Let me know if you were able to locate the artifact.

DA-9766-5701-7167​

I restarted my 2nd island (yet again) and Its named "Spiral" named after Spiral Mountain from Banjo Kazooie. Its not a replica of that area, but something I wanted to do for a while. This was the 2nd original idea I had for an island but I never went with it for whatever reason. Here is the dream address. Its not done but I left a Ladder and and Vault Pole by the Warp pipe near Resident Services, but you can check it out. Also I designed it in special ways where its like a blueprint and ideas of what I am going for with the island:

DA-4305-5437-7264

Hey guys! It'd be great if you can check out my island DA-0265-8322-0996
It's a super cute island where you can experience a variety of home appliances and collect bells as well!

Enjoy!!
MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Revamped my island. I wanted my island to feel more like it did when I first started my game.

⭐ DA: 2033-7329-2622
96F9239C-845C-4A60-8204-3BE898208BA5.jpeg

IMG_1344.JPG

Finally got my island to about 95% completion! Some interior rooms are not done and I still need to tweak a few things but I invite you all to come visit the beautiful island of Maui :)

✨ Jsutai ✨

I don’t particularly have fancy island or theme. But currently I’ve got a murder mystery thing set up by my museum (and elsewhere)

One of my favorite areas is in the left area.

B725A51F-EBC5-4FAA-8FD3-4F8637BADA19.jpeg

Regardless, feel free to visit and check out some of my designs!

Dream Address:
DA-3349-9157-0449

gbshinto-regular.png

2021102017482400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Konichiwa! Even though I'm not Japanese nor is my island Japanese themed... but I digress.

Finally got my Dream Address uploaded! Definitely far from being fully decorated, but it's got its first 5 star rating for the first time, so I thought it would be a good time. :)

Get ready to be disgusted by all that snobbish high society architecture with classical music and sipping English tea... ugh. lol But yeah, if you dig that kind of stuff, you'll probably have fun. :) Currently in the process of building a pool side now with barbecues and beach chairs. Man, that's too fancy for Frita and Beau...

Anyway, feel free to check it out whenever. :)

Dream Address:
DA-9037-5630-3291

Hello! If anyone can visit my dream address, I’d really appreciate it!
DA-9890-1620-1836

This is very rare but this is my new 2nd island with 2 villagers, but the island is terraformed. Only the main area is finished, but I still need to build bridges, which is much later in the game, but if you want to see what I did here is the dream address:
DA-8185-7442-2507

Back