• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Departure of The Bull

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
Yes people, it is time. I am leaving The Bell Tree for a couple of months due to my new interest in C++ development, and I'm very interested in it because it's the main programming language for videogames. I am currently learning the basics from a very good tutorial I found at a site called www.cplusplus.com

As you may or may not know, I am going to be a videogame developer/designer, so I will need some time for me to concentrate on it. I will still be here at TBT, but very rarely. Maybe on some days, when I'll finish with both homework and development, I can be here, but otherwise, I'll be absorbed in my new Dev-C++ compiler.

Until I return, I would very much like it if things were peaceful around here; that means no flaming, and basically try and disagree with someone in a NORMAL manner. Also, I would like it if somebody got... something when I get back. *wink, wink @ staff*

Thanks for your time everyone, and I hope I'll be back here with C++ skills superior to any other Bell Treer.


:p

~BULERIAS
 
Well Bul, I'm sorry that you have to leave for a long time. I know you'll come back, but it won't be the same without you. I'll miss you. You are truly one of my best friends here.

Yes, I said one. I have more. Please don't argue over who else it is in this thread.

All right then, bon voyage, and have fun learning to program games!
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well Bul, I'm sorry that you have to leave for a long time. I know you'll come back, but it won't be the same without you. I'll miss you. You are truly one of my best friends here.

Yes, I said one. I have more. Please don't argue over who else it is in this thread.

All right then, bon voyage, and have fun learning to program games!
Yeah, I know that The Bell Tree wn't have the same amount of... Bull Pizzaz as it had, but what can be done? If I really want to work at Nintendo, as I do, then I have to do my best.

Thanks, and see you!

I'll be back everyone, do not worry! And when I do come back, I'll try and show off my new C++ skills!


:p
 
Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well Bul, I'm sorry that you have to leave for a long time. I know you'll come back, but it won't be the same without you. I'll miss you. You are truly one of my best friends here.

Yes, I said one. I have more. Please don't argue over who else it is in this thread.

All right then, bon voyage, and have fun learning to program games!
Yeah, I know that The Bell Tree wn't have the same amount of... Bull Pizzaz as it had, but what can be done? If I really want to work at Nintendo, as I do, then I have to do my best.

Thanks, and see you!

I'll be back everyone, do not worry! And when I do come back, I'll try and show off my new C++ skills!


:p
Cool. I hope your new knowledge can help out TBT.
 
how interesting, im currently learning action scrips, a similar script to C++, we'll all miss yuo bull, bye bye.


;)
 
Um, guys, I probably misled you here... I will still be at TBT, only not as active.


:p
 
bull, I wonder, maby you and I could make a game in flash, if you and I read up on like actionscript and stuff.
 
JJRamone2 said:
bull, I wonder, maby you and I could make a game in flash, if you and I read up on like actionscript and stuff.
That sounds really cool! I could show it to everyone in those Digipen Online Classes, and say that it was a collaberation between my friend and me.
 
Back
Top