• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The Departure of The Bull

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yes people, it is time. I am leaving The Bell Tree for a couple of months due to my new interest in C++ development, and I'm very interested in it because it's the main programming language for videogames. I am currently learning the basics from a very good tutorial I found at a site called www.cplusplus.com

As you may or may not know, I am going to be a videogame developer/designer, so I will need some time for me to concentrate on it. I will still be here at TBT, but very rarely. Maybe on some days, when I'll finish with both homework and development, I can be here, but otherwise, I'll be absorbed in my new Dev-C++ compiler.

Until I return, I would very much like it if things were peaceful around here; that means no flaming, and basically try and disagree with someone in a NORMAL manner. Also, I would like it if somebody got... something when I get back. *wink, wink @ staff*

Thanks for your time everyone, and I hope I'll be back here with C++ skills superior to any other Bell Treer.

:p

~BULERIAS

Well Bul, I'm sorry that you have to leave for a long time. I know you'll come back, but it won't be the same without you. I'll miss you. You are truly one of my best friends here.

Yes, I said one. I have more. Please don't argue over who else it is in this thread.

All right then, bon voyage, and have fun learning to program games!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well Bul, I'm sorry that you have to leave for a long time. I know you'll come back, but it won't be the same without you. I'll miss you. You are truly one of my best friends here.

Yes, I said one. I have more. Please don't argue over who else it is in this thread.

Yeah, I know that The Bell Tree wn't have the same amount of... Bull Pizzaz as it had, but what can be done? If I really want to work at Nintendo, as I do, then I have to do my best.

Thanks, and see you!

I'll be back everyone, do not worry! And when I do come back, I'll try and show off my new C++ skills!

Bulerias said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

Yeah, I know that The Bell Tree wn't have the same amount of... Bull Pizzaz as it had, but what can be done? If I really want to work at Nintendo, as I do, then I have to do my best.

Thanks, and see you!

I'll be back everyone, do not worry! And when I do come back, I'll try and show off my new C++ skills!

Cool. I hope your new knowledge can help out TBT.

how interesting, im currently learning action scrips, a similar script to C++, we'll all miss yuo bull, bye bye.

;)

Um, guys, I probably misled you here... I will still be at TBT, only not as active.

bull, I wonder, maby you and I could make a game in flash, if you and I read up on like actionscript and stuff.

JJRamone2 said:
bull, I wonder, maby you and I could make a game in flash, if you and I read up on like actionscript and stuff.
That sounds really cool! I could show it to everyone in those Digipen Online Classes, and say that it was a collaberation between my friend and me.

Back