• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Complete 5 Nights at FFreddy's Informational Theory Thread.

toenuki

do the mario
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Heya, tbt-ers. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. We hope your going to enjoy your meal here, but we won't guarantee it. Anyway, with your menu comes the free complimentary pamphlet onbwhat has been involbed eith and what has happened to our establishment and what's inside it.

5 NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S.
Read if you dare.....

We all know the pizza fans favourite childrens pizzeria: Freddy Father's Pizza. But what we also know is that some... things have happened here in the past few days, weeks, months, years, centuries and so on. We also there are... animatronics here that make this place fun, despite their backstage... actions. But what actually DID take place here at this children's favourite pizza parlor? What's up with the freaky animation is? And why here?
And... wait did it say... SOME THINGS? WHAT THINGS?!

Well, we tell you... but it ain't gonna be pretty.

What is Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria anyways?

Well, it's a pizza place for children and their families to eat and enjoy themselves here while being entertained by animatronics.
In fact, it kinda reminds me of Chuck E Cheese!

Chuck E Cheese? How so?

Well, let's travel back in time, to about... eeh the 70's. We're around closing time at Chuck E Cheese in Aurora, Colorado. Suddenly, 4 people are murdered in the joint, all chefs, by an ex employee. A fifth was shot in the face but played dead, the rest, 16-17 years old, all died. (You could search up "Chuck E Cheese murders to find it.)

Surprised how it connects? No?

How Does It Connect- EXACTLY.

Well, there are 4 original animatronics in the first FNAF game.
4 people were murdered. In the next game, there are still 4 animatronics but now there is 1 puppet master. There was 1 survivor. It is said the puppet gives souls to the Mascots, like a "life" thing to possess them. That may not be all true though, and it is by coincidence that 4 were murdered, 4 animatronics. The fifth is a mysteries though. This kinda also ties around the whole 5 kids murdered thing also. Weird right?
But there's no word on number 5!

OK, But What About The Mascots?

Oh, them. Well, after researching the animatronics, it was said that one parent thought they were like: WALKING. REANIMATED. DEAD. CARCASES. Whaaat?! Now why would you say that? Well, we all know about the kids. We know someone killed them with an animatronic suit. And everybody spreads rumors about people being shoved into the suits once killed. So, what does it tells you? The suits leaked blood and mucus from the eyes and mouth. The smell was revolting. And the quote? Dead, reanimated, walking, living... carcasses? Well, what does that tell you? (Search Fnaf wikipedia to get a few answers.)

Creepy. But.. You Said The Animatronics Were Entertainers?

Yes.

So WHY Did You Say They Committed 'Backstage Actions'?

Hmm good question. Lets teleport to the pizzeria (Just roll with it!) AND... Poof. Now we see them and they are entertaining. Fun right? Then it's closing time and a night gaurd comes in. We are invisible so they can't see us, but we see the animatronics and the guard. And- wait! What's this? The animatronics are... MOVING! Their creepy, vile and hunting down that poor guard! You want to do SOMETHING- but you can't. Then, their gone, and come back- and Poof. Gone. Then, you decide to check the place out. Aaand Poof. We're in.. Pirate Cove... It's really run down. But you see an eye amongst the curtains. The n, it's gone, then comes half a face. Gone. A full face. Your freaked. Gone... then a sign, curtains open, a sign saying: "IT'S ME." Then, something whizzes by you. You follow and end up in a hallway, following what looks like a running Don on two feet. Who is this? You haven't seen this one. Then it takes a corner and bangs on a door. God knows what on the other side of the door. You decide to leave, seeing things are getting ugly. POOF. Your gone. Now what? You've just seen a chicken, a bear, a bunnies and a dog thing which you later knew was a fox after playing it through your head . You've witnessed a guard and a few stalkers. These are the creepy animatronics.

BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!

Well, think about it. Creepy animal animatronics. A lone night gard. Fox running and banging on dior? This was a horror scene. What do you not see?

Oh. OK. BUT- You Also Mentioned... a Puppet Master.

Geese. Your just scrambling to every part of the buffet here! OK, ok, fine. The puppet master is... well a Puppet. That seems to be it for him. He looks like a marionette or Pierre doll- I guess. Well, anyway- this puppet may seem like a children's toy. Except he is... special. He seems to come out of a music box before killing his victim. But, to keep him at bay, you must fund his weakness. A MUSIC BOX... ok. Ya that'd about it. You have to constantly wind it and hope for the best. He is featured in a mini game called "Give Gifts, Give Life." Where 4 children (Connection much?) Are dead and you must go up to them and then, give a gift? Sure. But then they where an animatronics head. Probably means that their soul is in there. Then, the jump scare of the puppet comes and ends your game in FNAF 2. (For more info, search up Puppet Master FNAF 2, or Death Mini games FNAF 2.)
He is also an animatronic, and also, he seems to be a soul giver. Maybe not. I'm not so sure.

I'm Confused. Who Are These Animatronics?

Yup. Your confused. I'm back at square one. Now, the animatronics are animals or creatures that play a role in the game. There are a few I have not mentioned but some I have.
I will name them all. Number 1...

FREDDY'S FAZBEAR: He is the soul of the pizzeria and also is the main mascot, considering his names in the title and in the game title and no in just about everything. He seems to get the most attention of them all. He has his own little entertainment band with 2 other animatronics. He is a male, and is a bear animatronic. He also has human canines. Hes quite freaky, also... I would show you a picture but... there could be children. (Search up Freddy Fazbear.)

CHIKA CHICKEN: The only female aninatronic and a companion to Freddy. She is in his band, and is a chicken with a violent side. She has human canines in her beak. She's not a main character, but still plays a main role. (Search up Chika Chicken FNAF.)

BONNIE BUNNY: A male bunnies with human canines. He is a companion to Freddy also, and is the last member of his 3 man band. Also not a main character but plays big with his role. He is quite scary also. (Search up Bonnie Bunny FNAF)

FOXY THE PIRATE FOX: Him... oh Geese. Well... he is a male fox with a pirate type look. He doesn't have human canines. Really sharp teeth are there instead. He isn't involved with Freddy and his gang. He is in the abandoned Pirate Cove attraction and only pops out when you don't check on the Cove or check too much I suggest lock your doors because he runs to your location and bangs out eh door so loudly you loose power quite quickly. He also has a unique jump scare. He runs into your office if the door is open, comes in screaming and shaking, and attacks, leaving a game over. Done. (Search up Foxy FNAF. )

THE PUPPET: In the 2nd game, and is not much of a character. Well, he is- but isn't seen much unless you forget to crank the windup. Then your in trouble. He resembles a French puppet, is a male- we think... and happens to be real scary. He's hollow, and seems to be held back by the windup box. So if your playing the 2nd game now, WIND IT UP! WIND IT UP!! (Search up: Puppet Master FNAF 2)

MANGLE: AKA FOXY THE MANGLE: Whoa. What's up with the name? Well, Mangoes, or Foxy the Mangle, is a remake of Foxy, that went horribly wrong when kids took the thing apart. Then, employees just left it. Now, it's Foxy the mangle or Mangle... It hangs from ceilings too. It could also be a male... maybe.. The freddy head stops this one. (Search up: Mangle Fnaf)

BB AKA BALLOON BOY: A male, balloon holding anamatronic designed for giving out balloons. He also seems to be the only animatronic who isn't violent and doesn't jumps care you. But there's 1 teensy problem. He disables your flashlight and everything, and laughs constantly. Well, aren't we in a pickle now. He can let anything attack you now, and only a Freddy head can stop him.

TOY FREDDY'S, BONNIE AND CHICA: Basically different versions of them. They look cuter but still are dangerous. Only a Freddy head keeps them away. But we're not sure about the wind up box... why not try? (Search up Toy Freddie, Bonnie and Chika Fnaf)

SPRING TRAP: ok... this guy's weird. He is male I'm sure. He is a yellow-goldish deteriorated bunny who is in real bad condition. He is in the 3rd game. We don't know much of him yet. We will keep updates on him.

GOLDEN FREDDY: A golden version of Freddy, he is quite saggy. He is dangerous. He is also in the first game and is male. He is a golden bear, and is quite a sight. No eyes, a saggy appearance, mouth wide ion, he looks dead. But nobody knows for sure if he has and endoskeleton. In game 1, checking the monitor and going to camera 2 will show a poster of him. There are 2 versions and a girls laughter can also be heard. But- you must immediately bring the monitor down as he will enter your office and kill you. Quickly closing the monitor will make him leave, and you should be safe, maybe. (Search up Golden Freddy Fnaf )

OK. Is There ANYTHING ELSE We Should Know?

Yes. At some point, someone's frontal lobe is gone because the fabled 'Bite of '87' took place. There is a person who mentions it named Phone Guy. He says an animatronic apparently BIT SOMEONE HEAD, CA US ING THEM TO LOSE PART OF THEIR BRING. Yeah. You heard that right. It's is believed to be Foxy, as he now stays pretty much hidden in the 1st game. He has DOG canines, as human canines can't tear skin or flesh. So it's believed to be him.

Phone Guy is who helps you in the game with the phone calls telling you about the animatronics.

The guards are either Jeremy Fitzgerald or Mike Schmidt depending on which game.

The games seem to be scrambled in order- though it may not be true: 1=2 2=3 3=1. It may not be true but We will update things soon if we can.

We- well... whoever continues this will most likely keep this updated if the try and choose. We won't k ow how though since we'll be... well, we'll explain near the pamphlets end.

Also: Freddy Fazbear's pizza will close due to all the things happening. AND: there's a game on the pizza place if you haven't noticed.

Finally: We are closing soon, so we are not taking any more questions about the guide of our theory, legend and our establishment.

**** WE HAVE FOUND SOMEONE TO CONTINUE IT: MayorAri.

Please ask her any questions on the game and pizzeria. She will also keep updates and info on now and will continue it since we found her as our lasting hope to keep this out there for your safety and for info on our establishment.

And please- never go to the pizza place if you k ow what's good for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you did, and we hope you have had good times here. See you, well... let's just say this is goodbye.

Last edited:
this is on the wrong board too

btw, you're looking way to deep into a GAME. the maker of FNAF probably made the storyline in five minutes, tbh.

Spooky kids in spooky toy suits that a man could probably just wrassle anyways.

Think about it, are these furry suits so dangerous with their paws of fluff?
I mean, just get a KFC lover and Chica's done for, THESE THINGS CAN BE COUNTERED, FOLKS.

I imagine that the developer put almost zero actual thought into the plot of FNAF.

I also imagine he's just reading fan theories and taking plot from there.

This could all be avoided if the game just had Bruce Campbell appear since FNAF would be a lovely holiday compared to the horror's he's seen.

View attachment 85502

Hail to the King!

But seriously, isn't there already a FNAF thread? Does this really justify its own special thread?

Last edited:
So pretty much a theory of how to post a wall of text and earn TBT?

Also this probs should go in the Five Nights At Freddy's discussion thread that already exists

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?214850-Five-Nights-at-Freddy-s

Uhm, well, I enjoyed reading this.
Yes, there IS a story to it, but the creator, Scott Cawthon isn't saying it, leaving it to the imagination.
He posted some stuff about that.
I have separate theories about FNaF, because I am a useless nerd who likes that game WAY too much--
But, in case this thread gets taken down or something, I am here to listen to your theories and chat about the game any time!!

Ok geese people no need to fuss!
I just wanted to make a thread was wrong with that?!

A lot of this information is inaccurate, though. You said Freddy Fazbear's Pizza will close due to all the things happening. It already closed. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is supposedly a sequel, the events of the first two games revived as a legend and evolved into a horror attraction. There is no restaurant to close.

Last edited:
Meh I just wanted to make that up but most is by coincidence as a matter of fact.

It's quite creepy how five people were murdered in FNAF and almost 5 in real life.

Back