The Best/Worst Movie you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
What's your most favorite and least liked film?
My favorite is probably Toy Story, while I really hate "The Room". The Room could easily be the worst movie of all time title any day.

The best movie in my personal opinion is Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny.
It holds a lot of memories and awesome times.
When i think of good times with family and friends, i think of this movie.
It holds a special value other people might not have.
Thats why its not the best movie, more as my favorite.

And i cant say a worst, whatever id say would be cliche, so ill have to come back to you with an original *censored.2.0*ty movie.

My favorite movie is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and the worst movie in my opinion is Avatar.

Best: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Worst: The Star Wars Franchise

Best: I really liked the first two Jurassic Park movies.
Worst: Hands down, The Last Airbender.

Best: The Karate Kid series (excluding the new one they made recently)
Worst: Any Star Wars movie.

Are you guys *censored.3.0*ing high with your best movie choices? *censored.3.0*.

The best movie of all time is The Shining (1980). And the worst film I've seen would have to be a tie between MacGruber (2010) and Twilight (2008).

Fabioisonfire said:
Are you guys *censored.3.0*ing high with your best movie choices? *censored.3.0*.

The best movie of all time is The Shining (1980). And the worst film I've seen would have to be a tie between MacGruber (2010) and Twilight (2008).
Key is "best movie you've ever seen".

I have yet to see The Shining. *prepares for Fabio rage*

Comatose said:
Fabioisonfire said:

Key is "best movie you've ever seen".

I have yet to see The Shining. *prepares for Fabio rage*
Then you guys have seen some *censored.2.0*TY movies.

Two people say Star Wars? The *censored.3.0*? I'll agree wholeheartedly for the prequels, but the original trilogy, especially Empire Strikes Back, is *censored.3.0*ing golden.

Mino said:
Two people say Star Wars? The *censored.3.0*? I'll agree wholeheartedly for the prequels, but the original trilogy, especially Empire Strikes Back, is *censored.3.0*ing golden.
I've only seen the prequels and Episode IV.

Episode IV was good. Not amazing, but still good.

What's so wrong with the Star Wars prequels? Episode III was one of the best, but Episode VI was really good too. I just don't understand you english people. :/

Comatose said:
Mino said:
I've only seen the prequels and Episode IV.

Episode IV was good. Not amazing, but still good.
That's bull*censored.2.0*. The prequels are a joke, erase their existence from your memory if possible then watch the trilogy. Also, remember that A New Hope was made in 1977.

Yeohkei said:
What's so wrong with the Star Wars prequels? Episode III was one of the best, but Episode VI was really good too. I just don't understand you english people. :/
I'm... not English?

Before I tell you why the prequels were *censored.2.0*, I have to first ask how old you are.

Fabioisonfire said:

That's just your opinion. People have different tastes in movies.

Schnookumnookum said:
Fabioisonfire said:

That's just your opinion. People have different tastes in movies.
For once I agree with you.

Mino said:
Yeohkei said:
I'm... not English?

Before I tell you why the prequels were *censored.2.0*, I have to first ask how old you are.
I'm 16, why?

Mino said:
Yeohkei said:
I'm... not English?

I see you're 16. I thought there was a chance that you were a 12-year-old who grew up with the prequels somehow. <.<

The prequels are awful because they're awful. Awful acting, a convoluted plot that's main purpose seemed to be to shove in as many references as possible to the original trilogy. Lucas traded any semblance of a story or interesting character development for flashy special effects. They were so transparently a cash-in by George Lucas who felt bad that Titanic had dethroned Star Wars at the top of the box office records.

You know what, just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/v/FxKtZmQgxrI
That's part one of seven, there's also a review of the second prequel.

Mino said:
Mino said:
Yeohkei said:
I'm... not English?

I see you're 16. I thought there was a chance that you were a 12-year-old who grew up with the prequels somehow. <.<

The prequels are awful because they're awful. Awful acting, a convoluted plot that's main purpose seemed to be to shove in as many references as possible to the original trilogy. Lucas traded any semblance of a story or interesting character development for flashy special effects. They were so transparently a cash-in by George Lucas who felt bad that Titanic had dethroned Star Wars at the top of the box office records.

You know what, just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/v/FxKtZmQgxrI
That's part one of seven, there's also a review of the second prequel.
I only liked the third episode and I saw the sequels first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back