• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Bell Tree Spooktacular: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners! Congrats Miharu, PandaNikkita, and Jake.! I loved all of the costumes, but I could only choose one. :(

Looking forward to the next event! Hopefully I'll be able to participate in that!

Congrats to the winners, and the ending of the story was great!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the Halloween event, even though it's been right after the Fire Festival; this is just my opinion, but the more events you have, the more fun this site becomes. I can't wait till the Christmas event!

I too enjoyed this event, especially having three different kinds of contests. It would be nice next time if there were a prize a la the Fire Festival for people who participated in all the contests.

Also, maybe next time the collectibles contest can be divided into 3 subcategories of what the forum team is looking for, to make it easier to allow membership voting on the winners. (Like a sweets category, light source category, and doll category)

overall it was a very fun event, thanks to the forum team for everything!

Oh- almost forgot-- big thanks for the collectible giveaway and for making the collectible re-stocks so available on halloween day!!

Congrats to all the winners, very good. But no offense, and not to stir the pot, but I thought costumes were supposed to have been for the contest only? Miharu's is really good, but she had that costume already last year for something different. I just don't want someone to miss out in top 3 in case this wasn't okay. But if it is, still congratulations!

Congrats to all the winners, very good. But no offense, and not to stir the pot, but I thought costumes were supposed to have been for the contest only? Miharu's is really good, but she had that costume already last year for something different. I just don't want someone to miss out in top 3 in case this wasn't okay. But if it is, still congratulations!

Thank you! > v < And I think you misread the rules!~ It's the photo that must be taken for the contest only c: You are not allowed to use past photos, but you could use old cosplays/costumes you used to have before! c:

I don't mind when the costume was made so long as the photo you submit is from this Halloween/for the Spooktacular and not from a past Halloween/event.

Thank you! > v < And I think you misread the rules!~ It's the photo that must be taken for the contest only c: You are not allowed to use past photos, but you could use old cosplays/costumes you used to have before! c:

yes, that was my understanding as well-- old costumes could be used.

Can't wait for christmas event!

(secretly hoping for glow wand collectibles <3)

Last edited:

Oh! Okay then. Thank you for explaining, I hope I didn't sound rude or anything. I just wanted to clarify. Congratulations again!

Oh! Okay then. Thank you for explaining, I hope I didn't sound rude or anything. I just wanted to clarify. Congratulations again!

You didn't sound rude at all! c: So no worries!~ Thank you! :D

Big shout out to the mods for our hw spooktacular!!! It was super fun and allowed me to be creative!!! I enjoyed it all! Thank you so much Mods for nominating me into the costume contest. It made my week :) Can't wait for the Christmas event! I added something to the survey with my name so look for that if you guys are interested. Just lmk.

OH!!!! And congrats to all the winners!!!!!

Last edited:
This was super fun this year, although I spent most of it on the sidelines, I enjoyed just watching it unfold. Congrats to all the winners!

Is there an archive folder where we can still read all the event threads, or is it all toast now?

Is there an archive folder where we can still read all the event threads, or is it all toast now?

After an event they take the sub-forum down and nothing that was in it will be viewable to the public members of the site anymore.

;)

After an event they take the sub-forum down and nothing that was in it will be viewable to the public members of the site anymore.

;)

Ah, that is a shame.. it's always rather nice to just look back on things and just to see how things were like and such.. at least that's what I like to do sometimes, haha.

For Christmas, you should do a Tree Decorating Contest!
Also, please have more writing and drawing contests. The Spooktactualr was fun, although I only participated in one event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back