• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all the raffle winners! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ

Now that the fair is over and we're into October, it's time to start thinking about pumpkins, ghosts and other spooky things! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

Thank you again for organising such an amazing TBT Fair 2022! All parts of the fair were beyond my expectations, and I appreciate all the hard work. I genuinely hope you all get some down time! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’–

Full of rage spent all of my tickets on that plushie literally crying rn real

Seriously tho congrats to all the raffle winners!!

Congrats to all the raffle winners! This year's fair has been amazing as always! I'm excited for the upcoming Halloween event!

oh no, I can't believe my 3 entries into 3 different raffles didn't win me anything, what a tragedy.

Congrats to all the raffle winners! Enjoy your rewards!

wow i wasn't actually expecting to win anything so this has made my day. I do have a question, with choosing the butterfly collectiable, do we message someone or just grab the one we want from the shop?

Thankyou for hosting the raffles, and congratulations to the other winners!

Aaahhh!!! I'm screaming with joy right now! (in my head, because I was just about to sleep for the night)
I can't believe I won a collectible raffle! This is my first ever raffle win, & I will treasure the lovely mushy collectibles forever! Thanks so much staff for this wonderful event! It was my first TBT Fair, & this has made it even more memorable. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks super much again!

Waking up to see I won the eShop gift card was a pleasant surprise :) it's the one I wanted to win the most too!

I never actually got around to posting but the Fair was a really enjoyable event, it was nice to have something different to put time into and I got to know some new people on this site which was really nice. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you're one of the winners of the collectible raffles, feel free to PM me the details including the time you want them to be placed at like we did for the staff favorite collectibles, which of the butterfly collectibles, or which order the mushroom lamps should appear in. Otherwise, I'll PM you sometime later along with the winners of the Celeste Chick Plush and eShop Gift Cards.

congratulations to EVERYONE!!! Every entry I saw this year was so inspiring! Thank you so much staff for the all the hard work, as with every fair/event ๐Ÿ’œ I was extremely honoured to get nominated and never considered coming 3rd, so thank you so much to anyone that voted for my entry, I appreciate it so so much!!!

Congratulations to all the raffle winners!! Thank you again to Jeremy & the Staff for an amazing Fair!

I'm so looking forward to the Halloween event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back