• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
has it been said if the sticker-only packs have been sent yet? i think someone said they were being mailed late the week before last or so. idk how long it generally takes for them to cross the ocean lol, so i just wanna make sure.

has it been said if the sticker-only packs have been sent yet? i think someone said they were being mailed late the week before last or so. idk how long it generally takes for them to cross the ocean lol, so i just wanna make sure.

They were mailed! 😊
I meant to post an update yesterday that the Sticker Only Packs and amiibo Series 5 Cards were mailed. The pencil cases were shipped a while ago, the Celestes have started to ship (not all of them yet), and the others will be shipping soon (or whenever the particular staff member has said if they are in direct contact with you).

Also, the first prize pack was finally received today, so hopefully more of you start receiving them soon!

I did receive my prize pack and I loved it! I’m happy I opted for a physical prize over the collectibles. I opened it a little too quickly and may have slightly torn the edge of the postcard, but it’s still in pretty good shape. Nothing a little tape couldn’t fix, lol.

i come bearing fantastic news..
IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_8654.jpg

IMG_8657.jpg

IMG_8658.jpg

already rambled my endless appreciation to Laudine in dms but i think we can all agree every part of this is stunning right??

Oh man everyone's prizes look so neat!! Seeing the pics has gotten me even more excited for mine. Hoping it'll arrive before the halloween event (I may or may not have been obsessively checking my mailbox this past week...)

Yup! They have been sent out! I got my stickers today in the mail! :3

The eagle owl has landed! :love:
thumbnail_IMG_6194.jpg

I honestly got teary eyed when I opened the letter 🥺 It was already so generous just giving away these plushies (and more than planned!), but to also include the amazingly beautiful prints AND take the time to draw a customized letter with my OC??!?!? I couldn't believe my eyes 😭

Thank you so, so, so much @Laudine!!!! You're so nice and kind and talented and and and- AHHHHHHHHHH there are no words that can express how grateful I am!!!!!!

Also, for some reason I thought she was going to be one of those super mini, blind-box size plushes, but she's regular plushie size, which was another pleasant surprise! 🤩

thumbnail_IMG_6211.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6203.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6200.jpg

EDIT: Oh my gosh I didn't even see the stickers I was too excited!!!!!!!!!!!​

Last edited:
Hello everyone, just wanted to share a quick event update here! We are aiming for our Halloween event to be posted this Sunday and last for two weeks. We are trying something rather experimental, so bear with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back