Shop The Ballroom (-◉‿◉-) Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Apricorn Balls & Items + Shiny Pokémon, Apricornmons & More!

Hi again! I know these items aren't listed, but could you by any chance get a Destiny Knot and Mirror Herb? I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of TBT for them. Not far enough in game to get them myself.

If not I totally understand. Have a great day!

Hi again! I know these items aren't listed, but could you by any chance get a Destiny Knot and Mirror Herb? I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of TBT for them. Not far enough in game to get them myself.

If not I totally understand. Have a great day!
Sure, I can get you both of those pwyw. :)

Could I please get one of each scarlet exclusive paradox Pokémon and both armours please? Thank you!

Could I please get one of each scarlet exclusive paradox Pokémon and both armours please? Thank you!
Brute Bonnet
Flutter Mane
Great Tusk
Sandy Shocks
Scream Tail
Slither Wing
Roaring Moon
+
Malicious armor
Auspicious armor

90 tbt -30% (Holiday discount)

Total comes to 63 tbt, I can send you the code if you're available to trade now. :)

Brute Bonnet
Flutter Mane
Great Tusk
Sandy Shocks
Scream Tail
Slither Wing
Roaring Moon
+
Malicious armor
Auspicious armor

90 tbt -30% (Holiday discount)

Total comes to 63 tbt, I can send you the code if you're available to trade now. :)
Sorry, I was at school. I can trade whenever we’re both online :)

I'd love to buy 3 loveball, 3 moon ball, and 5 dream ball c:
I'm not online rn but I'll let you know when I am! ^^
Sorry im really dumb and forgot about this! Would you still have these items? I’m interested in buying! ❤️ Thankfully it’s the holidays so I’m free today and in the next few days.

Could I have Two Master Balls, a Dawn Stone, a Shiny Stone, one Auspicious Armor, a Flame Breed Tauros and an Aqua Breed Tauros please? I have enough tbt for them

Sorry im really dumb and forgot about this! Would you still have these items? I’m interested in buying! ❤️ Thankfully it’s the holidays so I’m free today and in the next few days.
Haha no worries , I was wondering when you were going to message me. Yep I've still got them available, just let me know when you're back online, I'll be around most of today.

3x loveball 150 tbt
3x moon ball 135 tbt
5x dream ball 250 tbt
535 tbt -30% (Holiday Discount)

Total comes to 375 tbt

Could I have Two Master Balls, a Dawn Stone, a Shiny Stone, one Auspicious Armor, a Flame Breed Tauros and an Aqua Breed Tauros please? I have enough tbt for them
2x Master Balls 100 tbt
Dawn Stone Shiny Stone 10 tbt
Auspicious Armor 10 tbt
Flame Breed Tauros Aqua Breed Tauros 10 tbt
130 tbt -30% (Holiday Discount)

Total comes to 91 tbt :)
I can send you a code now if you're available!

Haha no worries , I was wondering when you were going to message me. Yep I've still got them available, just let me know when you're back online, I'll be around most of today.

3x loveball 150 tbt
3x moon ball 135 tbt
5x dream ball 250 tbt
535 tbt -30% (Holiday Discount)

Total comes to 375 tbt

2x Master Balls 100 tbt
Dawn Stone Shiny Stone 10 tbt
Auspicious Armor 10 tbt
Flame Breed Tauros Aqua Breed Tauros 10 tbt
130 tbt -30% (Holiday Discount)

Total comes to 91 tbt :)
I can send you a code now if you're available!
Does it matter which game I use?

Hi!

I want to fill out my Pokedex in Scarlet before I start Violet in 2023. Could I please get:
Iron Bundle
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth
Iron Thorns
Iron Treads
Chipped Pot
Cracked Pot
Malicious Armour

Back