The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

BABY U LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT U FLIP UR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN U SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL U DONT KNOW OH OH, U DONT KNOW UR BEAUTIFUL
ZanessaGaily and ChibiHoshi
tumblr_njx4zzXX1x1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njx5acw1UA1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njx5ekKdSg1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njx5hyBSff1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Hey Shiro I know it says sketch only but would you be able to do lined and colored as well? I'm trying to get quotes on commissioned pieces

2 people as pirates with maybe a simple background. It's a gift.

If you could let me know how much that would be as IRL commison.

Hey Shiro I know it says sketch only but would you be able to do lined and colored as well? I'm trying to get quotes on commissioned pieces

2 people as pirates with maybe a simple background. It's a gift.

If you could let me know how much that would be as IRL commison.

im sorry, but no ): id probably charge like 50$+ or something lol i cannot do color/bgs. its too stressful for me and nobody wants to pay that much for my crap so unfortunately i think youre going to have to look elsewhere u_u im sorry. i wish i could color.

tumblr_nk1xfgQggJ1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nk1xkpQFCu1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nk1xntq5kU1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
ughhhh theyre too cute. god,,,

tumblr_nkehbalW0K1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nkehffzIn71qhjx1bo1_1280.png
i watch too much jontron
reference used heavily for bridgettes pose

Wailord
Deerui

tumblr_nld2fyABSR1qhjx1bo2_1280.png
tumblr_nld2fyABSR1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nld2fyABSR1qhjx1bo3_1280.png
tumblr_nld2n9Yzdq1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nld2unYsgP1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nld367rGTu1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Last edited:
LOL, I was like "Do I open this??? or...is it NSFW??? [but she'd put nsfw if it was nsfw]" /chances it at work and opens it

Great stuff Shiro <3

oh no yeah if it was NSFW i wouldve put NSFW next to it, it was just from a prompt rofl. its clean :p

thank you so much as always dear youre a doll ;v; <3333333

SIGH u would open when i have no money because i just bought like $300 of **** for my vinyl cutter.
SIGH

SIGH u would open when i have no money because i just bought like $300 of **** for my vinyl cutter.
SIGH

but ive been open for cash comms for... like a year lmao, im not closing anytime soon

tumblr_nlllzaQgQV1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
oh its so disgustingly cute bridgette is a mouse because please dont question my reasonings just its best not to
im getting ****ing diabetes from these OTPs, send help

only posting the pic of jon and bridges cause **** uploading the rest separately im lazy
tumblr_nlx0df5oJb1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_nm2ng73JtP1qhjx1bo1_540.png
gentle weeping
i love this stupid teenager au and idc how similar this is to the other pic fite me

Back