• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

The ACAC....

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Posts
29,316
Bells
42,439
Eggs
1,531
Old Eggs
2
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
The ACAC will be waiting for the release of ACWW before it returns. It will probably be recreated, but I would like to see it moved.
 
It won't be allowed. Everyone hates a pessimist, but I hate being wrong. I'm choosing what I think is the right view.
 
Rufus had a topic posted on the subject.
It will be allowed but only for ACWW and will not be allowed until it is out.
 
SPORGE27 said:
Rufus had a topic posted on the subject.
It will be allowed but only for ACWW and will not be allowed until it is out.
Hmm, well, that's good.... But we'll have to play it in to the ground... er, wait.... I don't go to NSider much anymore. Right.
 
I have talked with Mario about some of the things happening (not to start anything but he is the best Mod I have talked to there, at least the most helpful). No topics will be moved. The ACAC can be started up again once AC:WW comes out.
 
The title could stay the same but the first post would have to boldly say FOR ANIMAL CROSSING: WILD WORLD ONLY so it wouldn't be locked. You would also have to ignore AC (GC) questions.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I am also trying to convinve a NOA to move it then... but I definetly can't promise that... probably won't happen.
They won't move it. It wouldn't be fair to move your thread but not some one else's and moving large threads slows down the server.
 
AOTS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I am also trying to convinve a NOA to move it then... but I definetly can't promise that... probably won't happen.
They won't move it. It wouldn't be fair to move your thread but not some one else's and moving large threads slows down the server.
That's exactly one of my things to back it up. I caught them move a pretty big FE thread.


;)
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
AOTS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I am also trying to convinve a NOA to move it then... but I definetly can't promise that... probably won't happen.
They won't move it. It wouldn't be fair to move your thread but not some one else's and moving large threads slows down the server.
That's exactly one of my things to back it up. I caught them move a pretty big FE thread.


;)
Do you know where it was moved to? Since the ACAC is AC (GC) related, they probably wouldn't move it anyways. Just copy the first post in it and change AC to AC:WW.
 
AOTS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
AOTS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I am also trying to convinve a NOA to move it then... but I definetly can't promise that... probably won't happen.
They won't move it. It wouldn't be fair to move your thread but not some one else's and moving large threads slows down the server.
That's exactly one of my things to back it up. I caught them move a pretty big FE thread.


;)
Do you know where it was moved to? Since the ACAC is AC (GC) related, they probably wouldn't move it anyways. Just copy the first post in it and change AC to AC:WW.
Well the reason we want it moved is because it took us so long to get 10000 posts.
 
Back
Top