• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The AC Item Contest!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
For those of you who have Norton Antivirus, it's time to update it. The viral definitions for 2004 have expired. But, the 2005 version of Norton Antivirus looks promising. And the 50 bucks that it costs is worth it!

Who has the most furniture in their catalog? The winner gets a RARE code! Second place gets a Nintendo Theme code, and third place gets a normal item code.

I have like 500-550 items. I don't knwo the exact #. maybe later Ill check and
tell the exact #.

ZERO_13 said:
tell the exact #.
you do that. And I mean JUST FURNITURE. NOTHING ELSE IS COUNTED.

Shouldn't we have proof,like a photo.....no1 will belive me if I say that I have all of the furniture.................... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
No wonder why it mysteriously disapeared.

;)
Boy, why waste some money on Virus protectors when you can download them off of the internet?

:huh:

SMARTTECHDRAGON15 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
No wonder why it mysteriously disapeared.

;)
Boy, why waste some money on Virus protectors when you can download them off of the internet?

:huh:
Norton is a good brand. Although you pay for it, It's good, not to mention very popular.
I understand, but isn't it cheaper to just download something off of the net?

ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
Shouldn't we have proof,like a photo.....no1 will belive me if I say that I have all of the furniture.................... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<
I do! You win the contest!

What is your name and town?

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
tell the exact #.
you do that. And I mean JUST FURNITURE. NOTHING ELSE IS COUNTED.
ohh. furniture. I have like 405.
ok, so far, you are in second place, but I need one more entrant to determine your final place...

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
boy, someone agrees with me. finally
well yes I agree with you on 1 thing. Its cheaper.
but heres the question:
is it safer for your PC?
I'm sure that Road Runner anti-virus is good enough.
im not sure. never heard of it.
well, when you sign up for Road Runner High Speed, you get an anti-virus pack with it.

Back