• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Termina Cafe

DSFAN121 said:
*takes a quick swig of some Heiniken*

:unsure: ...

:D

(1 hour later)

*drunk* The itsy bit,,,sy spi..*hiccup* when up the water sp*hiccup*...oouuuuttt! *passes out*
O.O

C...can't have that, can we?

*picks up broom*

*sweeps drunken DS fan into a closet*

*shuts door*

*walks off whistling*

*Builds ultra super come to Termina Cafe sign.*Now people will have to come..... :dance:

This cafe has no competition. End of story. I mean, we have like over 170 pages worth of posts, right?

Sporge27 said:
Monster? no.... just coffee

*drinks coffee*
EWWWWWWW!!!! Your drinking the coffee from my circulatory system.
I feel like going to McDonalds and taking all the straws and running out...

only_half_evil333 said:
Sporge27 said:
Monster? no.... just coffee

*drinks coffee*
EWWWWWWW!!!! Your drinking the coffee from my circulatory system.
I feel like going to McDonalds and taking all the straws and running out...
*walks into the Termina carrying straws*

Oh, sorry. Looks like your a bit too late for that.

only_half_evil333 said:
God damn it!!!! Obey my Authoritah *hits Gengar on head with nightstick*
*nightstick breaks*

I'm a robot, remember?

Anyway, who's up for some food? It's been a while since I've...well, done my job.

:p

hmmm, i threw out the coffee from you... this is from the machine that I refcilled myself just in case you changed it to your.... ummm.... coffee as you call it....

Can I place an order? I'd like a puppy, prefferebly golden retreiver, not too old, male, with lots of fur. And a side order of kittens.
:evillaugh:

Back