• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Termina Cafe

Triforce3force said:
Anyone who doubts the awesomeness of Avatar in this cafe may also see themselves out. (I have not seen Red vs. Blue)
I like Avatar but it could have been better had it been done for the audiences of adult swim. Red vs. Blue is better than it simply because its kick *CEN-1.01-SORD*. Any fan would agree.

Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
To clear up any confusion, this is Sporge's cafe, but he left me in charge while he's away.
Prove it.
He said so in one of his past posts, then OHE said he wanted to be in charge, then we had to fight to the death...

Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
To clear up any confusion, this is Sporge's cafe, but he left me in charge while he's away.
Prove it.
He said so in one of his past posts, then OHE said he wanted to be in charge, then we had to fight to the death...
Don't take that post too seriously.
yah. really. its obvious that i have control of the cafe for now. i mean, seriously. its part of the job description of janitor. as is awsomness.

RvB pwn all.

THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Prove it.
yah. really. its obvious that i have control of the cafe for now. i mean, seriously. its part of the job description of janitor. as is awsomness.

RvB pwn all.
Power to the janitor!

We are the UJOTCOTBTWIAAC! (that's United Janitors of Termina Cafe of The Bell Tree which is About Animal Crossing!)

JJH0369 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Prove it.

RvB pwn all.
Power to the janitor!

We are the UJOTCOTBTWIAAC! (that's United Janitors of Termina Cafe of The Bell Tree which is About Animal Crossing!)
um... we? when did you become janitor?

THEBOBINATOR said:
JJH0369 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Prove it.

RvB pwn all.
Power to the janitor!

I was in a dream I had...

JJH0369 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
JJH0369 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Propaganda Man said:
Gengar said:
Prove it.

RvB pwn all.
Power to the janitor!

I was in a dream I had...
fail.

Back