• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop -temporary- Pokemon Editing X/Y/SU/MO + Stone Shop

mine's done so when you can get yours all working and downloaded Ill be waiting in the plaza!

my character's name is Mady btw :3c

Last edited:
how did you update yours? it doesn't ask me to update when i try to launch the game

you have to go into the eStore > Settings/Other > Scroll down to update and it'll be in there!

lol ty!! i'll get onto plaza and request a trade once it's all done, sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can't see you on my list! could you try reconnecting to the internet, festival plaza is so broken lol

lol ty!! i'll get onto plaza and request a trade once it's all done, sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can't see you on my list! could you try reconnecting to the internet, festival plaza is so broken lol

ok ill reconnect now :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this isnt for right now but i have a shiny trumbeak you're welcome to temp have to clone for your use
i would just like the orig back after you clone it :3c

ok ill reconnect now :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

also this isnt for right now but i have a shiny trumbeak you're welcome to temp have to clone for your use
i would just like the orig back after you clone it :3c

thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to use my own shinies, just because i feel a bit guilty for taking other peoples shinies lol.
if you would like, I can clone the trumbeak and include it just for my shop c:

thanks for the offer but I'd prefer to use my own shinies, just because i feel a bit guilty for taking other peoples shinies lol.
if you would like, I can clone the trumbeak and include it just for my shop c:

it's up to you! Idm helping out~

okkaaay going back 2 festival plaza now!

ty lovely <333

Last edited:
could i get one of the shiny eevees, if possible?

Back