• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop [TEMP. CLOSED] 。・゚゚・marlie's market: furniture, nook tickets, and more ・゚゚・。

hello! the shell fountain and sturdy sewing box have been taken but you can make a new offer for the rest of the items!

Thank you for letting me know! ♥ would 50k be okay then? I'm unsure of how much everything would be!

Last edited:
hello! the shell fountain and sturdy sewing box have been taken but you can make a new offer for the rest of the items!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! the shower set is basically a shower head/cord that hands from the wall, and the system kitchen is a sink and counter looking thing but unfortunately it has already been taken :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! the lace-up boots have been taken but i can still get you everything else, if you like!

I'll take everything else then! (for 70k)
(please send me a PM or VM cuz replies tend to get lost for me)

Last edited:
Back