• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [TEMP. CLOSED] 。・゚゚・marlie's market: furniture, nook tickets, and more ・゚゚・。

hello! the shell fountain and sturdy sewing box have been taken but you can make a new offer for the rest of the items!

Thank you for letting me know! ♥ would 50k be okay then? I'm unsure of how much everything would be!

Last edited:
hello! the shell fountain and sturdy sewing box have been taken but you can make a new offer for the rest of the items!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! the shower set is basically a shower head/cord that hands from the wall, and the system kitchen is a sink and counter looking thing but unfortunately it has already been taken :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! the lace-up boots have been taken but i can still get you everything else, if you like!

I'll take everything else then! (for 70k)
(please send me a PM or VM cuz replies tend to get lost for me)

Last edited:
Back