• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Teen players?

I'm Jonathan, 16, and my town info is in my profile. But my FC is 0662-3552-4962
Added , thanks for adding back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are tons of teens here!! You won't have any trouble finding friends your age :)

I'm 25 though so can't be of help myself, lmao.

Thank youuuu :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a teenager, I recently restarted (and got a new 3DS) and my friend code is 3497-1739-4102

Added, add me back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 17. Anyone wanna play right now? :D

Hey Greg (Lewis) what's ur FC? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

add me, im a teen lel

Added, be sure to add me back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Eighteen and a half and would love to have some more towns to visit. Friendcode is 2595-1292-7937.

Added :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 13 FC 4441 9935 3565 town is called Kathland

Thanks, add me back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm a teen I have two fc's, the one in my profile and my new one (my old one's buttons started breaking and stuff so I got a new one for my birthday ^.^), the new fc is 1134-9431-2972. I'll add anyone that adds me, just let me know :)

Added, add me back TY :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds perfect for me. I'm looking for a friend on AC and I'm 15 but most of everybody I see on here is 18-24 (even though I'm very intellectually mature and spend a lot of time talking to adults). I'm kind awkward and bad at communicating on the Internet and I have anxiety when I try to make friends. I've been playing AC for years as well so I think this would be great.
That's great! Add back and add me as a friend if you want :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to add me ^^ i'm Dolly (nickname) and I'm fourteen! :) Been playing animal crossing for years though

Hey sure! Add me back :)

Back