• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

≤Team Rocket≥

TravisTouchdown said:
Caleb said:
If it was more active than i would have definitely stayed, but since rockman left it hit rock bottom.
I C WHAT U DID THAR.

Anyway, Jason's in charge right?
He's the new owner now.
Oh wow, i didnt even mean to do that. Im not smart enough to realize that.

i sightly agree with you there hobo. i mean no one would ever commit to make a new group nnow since they know they would fail in 4 days like Galactic, no hard work in there at all. when it was going downhill Rock didnt try to help back up he just quit like a failer

rroqer111 said:
i sightly agree with you there hobo. i mean no one would ever commit to make a new group nnow since they know they would fail in 4 days like Galactic, no hard work in there at all. when it was going downhill Rock didnt try to help back up he just quit like a failer
If you agree why are joining them?
And Rock didn't just quit nor is he a failer.

Conor said:
rroqer111 said:
::cough:: Read his signature. ::cough::

i just dont get why everyone left galactic if they are all now joining rocket wich is the same just older. why could of stayed with them and helped them back on there feet that is why im going to. im being the nice one and helping Galactic, and if anyone try's to give abuse about it well screw you, it just means your mean, disapionting and just stupid

If you don't want to join, please don't complain about the group.
We're doing it for fun, regardless of weither it dies out later or not.

Mr_Hobo said:
Conor said:
rroqer111 said:
::cough:: Read his signature. ::cough::
*censored.9.10*, you know nothing about me or my life.

o: We're doing this for *censored.2.0*s and giggles and having fun! DAMMIT HAVE FUN!

cornman64 said:
cornman64 said:
Sorry team galatic, but hopefully I'll be able to sign up for this group also *and keep up with it o.o* *signs*
So, can I sign up then?
Okay den.
EDIT: We're going to try and hold a MKW tourney tomorrow.

Back