• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway TBT's and Spellectables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Hun ... Nice of you to do a giveaway ... But maybe you will want to come back? :lemon:
Anyway, I have the Spellectable set, so I would just enter for TBTs ❤️

i'd like to enter for the tbt as well, please :lemon:
but winning anything would be nice tbh lmao​

By the way, good luck with homework, exams, and classes! I understand how stressful it can get to maintain those things with ACNL. I also want to thank you for the shops you've done in the past for different kinds of stuff. I didn't get to buy stuff but I know you probably helped lots, so thank you! :)

:lemon: Entry if I can for the tbt, since i have the spellectibles already. ^^
Or is there only going to be one winner for all your tbt and the spellectibles? The OP didn't specify ho many winners there would be so I'ma bit confused lol.

Last edited:
Entry for the TBT! c: The collectibles too!
And the Pumpkin Cake would be nice~ (If not, the Ancient Candle! I already have the Voodoo doll so yeah ;u; )

:lemon: Entry if I can for the tbt, since i have the spellectibles already. ^^
Or is there only going to be one winner for all your tbt and the spellectibles? The OP didn't specify ho many winners there would be so I'ma bit confused lol.

It was supposed to be three winners.

1 for TBT's
1 for Spellectable Set
1 for Hybrids and Items

Or should I do:

2 TBT winners (1,001 each)
1 for Spellectable Set
1 for Hybrids
1 for Items

Last edited:
It was supposed to be three winners.

1 for TBT's
1 for Spellectable Set
1 for Hybrids and Items

Or should I do:

2 TBT winners (1,001 each)
1 for Spellectable Set
1 for Hybrids
1 for Items

At least 2 winners would be good for the TBT ;3

Sorry to see you go :< this is really nice of you! I would like to enter for the TBT please :> :lemon:

Ah, i'm bummed you're going to leave. Thanks for helping me get so many foreign DLC items and hybrid! good luck with your studies. Come back by if you get re-interested in the game down the road.

(and i'll enter your tbt giveaway, please. :lemon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back