• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about the advent calendar...
Congrats to everyone who's won so far!
I've got a Christmas signature, take a look. I only have paint so it'll have to do...

Last edited:
Did someone already win the snowflake raffle? I haven't seen mention of it since I got my ticket so I was just wondering...

Yes, it's in the post for the advent calendar day following the raffle.

christmas2016-DeckTheHalls.png

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas Eve!

Just a quick note to say that all the Deck the Halls bells should be up to date. Remember you don't receive a notification, so check your transaction log if you're still expecting them, as per this post:

To check if you've received your bells without a notification, you can check your transaction log. To do this, click the number of bells next to your name in the sidebar, and click the transactions button at the of the box that pops up. If you've received them, you should have a message saying that I've adjusted your bells with the message "Deck the Halls".

If you still believe you deserve them and I may have just skipped over you by mistake, I'm sorry and let me know and I'll put it right!

e10db1c501e144d6ab3633751f86e0cc.png

What did i do to deserve this kind of punishment? Well, there's a lot of reasons why i deserve any sort of punishment BUT why this punishment and why did i get it.

(I'm talking about the negative -1 advent tokens, for anyone who don't get it)

Last edited:

What did i do to deserve this kind of punishment? Well, there's a lot of reasons why i deserve any sort of punishment BUT why this punishment and why did i get it.

Because you have to spend it the same day or they take it away from you, i think they already said that? Or am i wrong

Last edited:

How the hell did you manage that

I checked and you're the only one, congrats.

Holy COW 53 bells today. Thanks guys, and I LOVE that the forum is snowing oml thank you so much to whoever made it snow, because irl I am having a green Christmas again this year :(

Is anyone else not recieving bells? I did the calendar yesterday and today, I clicked claim but I still haven't even gotten yesterdays bells :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back