• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT Winter Theme!

The white color is growing on me. I usually put my programs and discord is light mode because it just looks sexy.

AAaaaAAaAAh It's so bright. My poor eyes. I should turn my computer's brightness down, that might help.

Oh no. When the noon background happened, my eyes kinda mixed the white and blue. :/

Yes, only sunrise and night is comfortable. :[

Oh no. When the noon background happened, my eyes kinda mixed the white and blue. :/

Yes, only sunrise and night is comfortable. :[

My eyes spasm non stop. :(
I just had 3 months straight of spring allergies, my eyes are so sore.

This is my least favorite theme. I'm not a fan of Winter in real life or ACNL. Mobility chairs do not work well in snow or on ice so Winter for me is never fun. Plus I don't even have eye problems but this makes my eyes hurt after a few moments. (No, I don't have my monitor brightness too high.) I understand that the banner does rotate with the in game seasons so I get why we have to have a Winter banner but its still my least favorite.

It's my first time seeing the winter theme, since I joined late this year. It looks really nice.

Ahhh I love it!! I love the snow patterns and the snow covered tree is so adorable. It really puts me in the holidy spirit.

I wish there to be trees in the background horizon. The single tree doesn't leave much to the imagination

Last edited:
I like it, but how I always see snow and cold, it's barren. It needs some winter flowers or weeds or somethin. Maybe the staff will put lights on the tree when it gets closer to Toy Day.

Back