TBT Tank War!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
What is this, you ask? Well, TBT Holds a montly Game Tournament, for everyone's favoite game, Tank Attack. I've decided to call this, TBT Tank War!

Each month, I will be hosting a game tournament at TBT, in the Game Rooms. The games will be played in a tournament style, with a 1 on 1 match, which I will join to watch, just to make sure that who won actually won, and there isn't any lying. (But, I may help out the losing person. Watch out. :evillaugh:) Anyways, the winner of the tournament will recieve a special rank, which they will hold unless they lose in the next tournament. They also get bells, too.

<big><big><big>FAQ</big>

1. Where/When is the Game Tournament held?
A. They are held the third Saturday of every month. They are at 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time, unless said different on the Bulletin Board. They will be in Game Room 1. If you want to know what they are for different time zones, PM me telling me what time zone you are in, and tell me you want to know what Tank War time will be. I'll gladly take care of that for you.

2. What games have tournaments?
A. Just Tank Attack

3. Oh no! Game Room 1 is full! Does that mean I can't be in the tournament?
A. Well, in case this happens, I will open Game Room 2 to the tournament, and continue it from there.

4. What should I do while waiting for my turn?
A. Just chat, maybe go the bathroom, get something to eat, etc. Be advised, if you disappear for more than 5 minutes, you are automatically disqualified.

5. This game seemed to have a bug in it. What should I do?
A. That is why I monitor the game. If I see a bug, I label the game "Void", and we start again.

6. What Happens if there is an odd number out of people at the Tournament?
A. What will happen is that I'll pair up the even numbered in a match, and then the victor of that match(es) will fight the odd one out.

7. How long do I keep the rank?
A. You keep it as a wrestler would keep a belt. If you lose, or do not show up to a Tournament, then you lose the rank, and someone else gets it.

8. What are the prizes?
A. The Prizes are as follows:
1st Place: Tank General Rank, and 500 Bells
2nd Place: 250 Bells

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
-Smart Tech

Back