• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Scummy Awards III - Check the first post

This is my
7000-w1.jpg
post!

/replacements

Ayaya should get best third party/role claim for claiming doctor and winning as a serial killer in her FIRST game.

Pft Dad and yui not for best team. Remember when I said "Dad and Yui for scum team" and was spot on?

Also I'm a little bit offended to be lumped in with ender. Putting me with new players.. I SCOFF at you sir.

The fact that he's putting me with you makes me REALLY want to play in game with you now.

The fact that he's putting me with you makes me REALLY want to play in game with you now.

Hopefully not on opposite teams because I will destroy you. I was usually the N1 kill though because everyone likes to shut me up.

Am I doing it right? toot toot

Hopefully not on opposite teams because I will destroy you. I was usually the N1 kill though because everyone likes to shut me up.

Am I doing it right? toot toot
no you weren't minties
anyone that was remotely good usually lasted until day 2 because mafia was scared of picking you off n1 due to doctor

mafia is a social construct created by capitalists in order to keep wage cucks distracted in their miserable short lives

Back