• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Scummy Awards III - Check the first post

The categories will be announced after you [cipher here?] is solved and someone posts the solution, or will be announced by the end of Minties’ game, whichever comes first. "

pretty sure its "the" not "you," but good job getting it all
whats the code btw i couldnt figure it out

and yea the other word is most likely "cipher" but i got "cisher" i think
jk yea its cipher

Last edited:
let me communicate with him. Ajsbfbvn bhanvbd, ehhrubf? jhuhububcnsn....oineuh bbsn?

oath how can you have done this

- - - Post Merge - - -

a-n
b-o
c-p
d-q
e-r
f-s
g-t
h-u
i-v
j-w
k-x
l-y
m-z
n-a
o-b
p-c
q-d
r-e
s-f
t-g
u-h
v-i
w-j
x-k
y-l
z-m

I wish Forest Fire could have received an award, but the game didn't run smoothly.

Oh well, Dad deserves the "Best player" award.

i wish someone would kill me by sticking a bayonet down my mouth and i wonder if its possible it would strike me through like a kebab and come out of my ribs. would be pretty funny

holy **** you're insane.

I should be nominated for best vigilante, best mistake (shooting unlynchable) and worst player

Justice we get it, you're depressed. Can you stop spamming I wanna die everywhere now?

Best mafia Tomties still.

If you guys don't mind, I have a special setup to go along with this for after minutes game if you don't mind

holy **** you're insane.

I should be nominated for best vigilante, best mistake (shooting unlynchable) and worst player

No, StarryWolf deserves best mistake because of what she did in Smash Mafia. Shes a Self aware miller.

Back